SASS Wire Forum

:wub: :wub: Miss Barbara :wub: :wub: and I went for breakfast this morning. I had some work to catch up on at school and she had a class at Verizon to learn how to use her new smart phone. I came home at 1:00 p.m. and started to make my lunch. Miss Barbara was making chili for supper tonight.

Miss Barbara: Well aren't you going ask?

Me: Ask what?

Miss Barbara: About how my class went!

Me: I figured you would tell me if you wanted too!

Miss Barbara: That's the problem with you. You don't even care about how my class went, you could care less. You should be interested in the things I do.

Me: Ok how did your class go this morning?

Miss Barbara: Can't you see I'm busy getting supper together and I don't have time to be discussing that with you and showing you what I learned!!

Me: :rolleyes::blink::wacko::angry:

Ifen ya been married long enough, ya know she's right! :lol:

Since when did it become part of the program for the husband to have even a smidgen of an idea of what

is going on inside Mrs.' head. Just shut up and do as your are told and everything will be just dandy. :lol:

39 years and I have learned one thing....

You can never win with a woman...

I know two eternal truths about women.

And they are both wrong! :lol:

Supposed to be pretty warm later next week and the boys will be qualifying at the MM club. Give me a call or email.

Wimmmins.........Lady folk.........female type beings................:mellow:

Ya can't live wif'em.................:blink:

And dey say ya can't live wifout'em........................:wacko:

So I guess you just shoot wif'em ! :ph34r::lol:

Yes!!! But she's so...........ummmm...........well............Complicated! ;):lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The complicated ones are the best kind!

Makes life much more interesting....

Nope!! Not this one. :huh::oB)

Guys, we are fighting a losing battle. How can you defeat anything that can bleed for 7 days and not die????????lol

I worked, for awhile, at a facility where most of the employees were female and made an interesting observation. There was a group of ladies that would, at lunch time, quickly eat their salads or yogurt, then change into their sneakers and go out and briskly walk all around the grounds. Some would even go out and walk during their afternoon breaks. Good healthy exercise, right.

The ironic thing was that when they'd get to work in the morning these ladies would darn near kill each other trying to get the parking spots that were the closest to the employee entrance doors. :lol: Ya gotta love em. :)

Man thinks,if i get married i get free lovin for life! HMMMM OK :)

Woman thinks,i got that dumb @$$ hooked now,wipe that moonlit smile off your face and hand me that check!

Man thinks,BEEEERRRR~~~ :huh::blink::mellow:

You've obviously never been to my house!

My husband doesn't drink beer.

:->

A man needs a basement or a work shop. That's the man's domain. That's where you can make a mess or not and nobody but you will care. It's a cluttered space with only man stuff in it. It's where things are taken to be fixed, assembled or built. No smelly candles or china collections allowed.

Just remember that when you venture upstairs into HER domain, you ain't in charge any more.

Lady Hawk has been in my man cave,......which is never a good thing ! :blink:

She took it upon herself to "rearange" things in my man cave..................AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! :angry:

Can't find a damn thing...............seems clean to boot...........not like the heavenly smell of fired "Holy Black !" :wacko:

Think I need to give my man cave a exercism ! :huh:

Guys, we are fighting a losing battle. How can you defeat anything that can bleed for 7 days and not die????????lol

Could it be Zombies..................:unsure:

Yeah dat's it,....ZOMBIES ! :blink:

WOW....LOOK OUT......LOW FLYIN' CAST IRON FRYIN' ! :ph34r:

"If you are with the right woman didn't you already win?"

Yep, and so did she - it works both ways - it's a partnership.

There is some iron in these old humorous words:

"Women marry a man expecting to change him. Men marry a woman hoping she won't change. Often, both are disappointed!" :lol:

Harvey

Who's goin' on 27 years of working on limiting the disappointment - wouldn't change it.

I've been working on understanding Miss Lorrie for 3 years before we were married and 51 since. ain't happened yet.

I just go by the theory that is Lorrie ain't happy, I ain't happy. work from there.

Archived