SASS Wire Forum

Blue Bloods

Last night the commish gives his squeeze a thigh holster for her PPK made of French calfskin. Tells her carrying it in the bottom of the purse is amateurish. He is effusive at the extended family breakfast table and gives Irish coffee to all even the adolescent boys!

Tom Selleck for president! I really like this show.

There must be something wrong with me. I like Selleck but I just can't warm to this show.

Ain't nothin' wrong with you, Bob. It's a dumb show.

If Jesse Stone talked more, then it would not be "Robert Parker's Jesse Stone, the drunk ex-LA cop, police chief", but would be some other show. That's how Parker wrote him.

Last night the commish gives his squeeze a thigh holster for her PPK made of French calfskin. Tells her carrying it in the bottom of the purse is amateurish. He is effusive at the extended family breakfast table and gives Irish coffee to all even the adolescent boys!

Tom Selleck for president! I really like this show.

He offered Virgin drinks to the boys down at the end of the table. No Irish Whiskey to minors. Just sayin'

Big Jake

He offered Virgin drinks to the boys down at the end of the table. No Irish Whiskey to minors. Just sayin'

Big Jake

+1

I really like this show because it puts a human face on police work....

Tom Selleck is perfect for the role he plays.

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

There must be something wrong with me. I like Selleck but I just can't warm to this show.

Naw, UB...nothing wrong with ya...I've watched a few episodes, and Selleck has been in better.

Robert Parker's dialogue is spare, but sweet - when Jesse Stone speaks, he could be in Appaloosa....

LL

I like the show and it has just got better all season. the first ephisodes were a little tame, but everything has seemed to come together lately. I like Tom Selleck in almost everything he does, great actor...especially like his westerns :wub:

I guess I just haven't liked any cop shows since Hill Street Blues. :lol:

Archived