SASS Wire Forum

Keep your heads down in the SE

Yes it did and left a path of destruction. 8 confirmed deaths so far 3 more unconfirmed. When they start going through the rubble there will probably be more. They found a little 20 month-3 year old girl in a field near Salem, IN and don't know who she is, where she came from, nor has the call out for any family members who may know who she is produced any results. She's been intubated so can't give them any info. It did it's worse in the southeast part of my county (Washington) and Clark county. We got a little rain and it's windier right now than it was while the tornados were coming through. No word back yet from my veterinarian who lives in the area it hit. Told him we got a spare room for him and his missus or could take his horses in if need be.

Had three of 'em go thru over the course of the day. All passed to our south, but the closest one was only 6-7 miles south of us.

Prayers up for all those who were not as lucky as we were.

Terrible things. I feel so helpless. I know those affected must feel more so. As you know, I have family

in that area. Always a worry. But nothing is free in this life and the world is a dangerous place.

Archived