SASS Wire Forum

Friday night PIZZA and PARTY!

Grizzly Dave

Whiskey Girl, I don't think they trust Grizz with sharp objects.

Glad you got out to shoot, Backwater. Talk to Chickasaw and he can give you some tips on how to

either hit the target or make a very convincing CLANG sound with your mouf.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't take no before and after pics this time. Miz Grizz came home for the night and she was bone tired, was lucky to get the haircut with only a small amount of blood shed on my part.

I suggested going to the barber shop, but she wouldn't hear of it. She enjoys cutting my hair and does a good job.

Well, off to the shower for me, nite all.

Miz Grizz is home tonight, teddy will get the boot! Tomorrow she heads South again, but it's good to have her home every couple of days even if for a night. Funeral is Tuesday then comes cleaning out the house... sure be glad when that is all over.

Glad you got out to shoot, Backwater. Talk to Chickasaw and he can give you some tips on how to

Hmmm. Have it on good authority theys some that trust him with things that go BOOM. Hear tell he uses primers, powder AND bullits. Go figure.

Sacred Bovine Batman! The grocery store on a Saturday afternoon is truly a scary place!!!!

The store I work at is really crazy come first of the month. I get a new dept. head tomorrow. Female even. She seems real nice. I just hope she is better than my last one.

I been tole, "If you ain't missin' some, you ain't tryin' ta' shoot fast enough!" :unsure::lol::lol::lol:

I been tole, "If you ain't missin' some, you ain't tryin' ta' shoot fast enough!" :unsure::lol::lol::lol:

A little sage advice for you Backwater:

Shooting fast ain't always a successful venture.

Shooting an hittin' the target usually is.

Now if you can do both, like Chickasaw, they you is the bus driver!

My Blessings are that I do neither. One of the side benefits of not loading powder or primer.

Of course you brass still gets some wear and tear, and then there is that matter of the lead

bullets stuck in the end of them, but other than that, I'm good.

Ohhhhhhhhh........................Whar am I ? :unsure:

Mouth so dry, feels like all of da west Texas sand is in der.....................................

Head hurts so bad, da sun's makin too much damn noise comin up...........................:blink:

Oh well....................Bottles............................HEY BOTTLES................................ouch...............................

Hair of da dawg here...................along wif some Bulliet dat CPK put at #2 ! :wacko:

OK, lets stir this thing up again. Miz Grizz and Daughter Grizz headed back down south, so here I am alone again. Maybe I'll grab some leftover pizza and put on a movie.

OK, lets stir this thing up again. Miz Grizz and Daughter Grizz headed back down south, so here I am alone again. Maybe I'll grab some leftover pizza and put on a movie.

Don't know bout you Grizz, but I just ate 2 slices of pepperioni pizzia and wharsd it down wif some Bulliet !

Don't care none t'all if ole CKP turns up his nose at it !

As far as a movie goes.........Just not Cowboys and Aliens....................man..................dat's just plain dumb ! :wacko: :wacko:

My sister-in-law gifted me with three John Wayne movies for my birthday yesterday. We have quarterly birthday parties so even though mine was a month and a half ago she gave me El Dorado, Sons of Katie Elder and Big Jake. I already had Big Jake and Sons of Katie Elder but I've been wanting El Dorado for a long time and was just too cheap to pay the twenty or so bucks that it always seemed to be priced at. She said if I had any of them that I could just give them back. She's the one that always buys me a new suit of cowboy clothes for Christmas every year and other extravagant gifts.

I'm going to give her the two duplicates. She'll probably want to replace them with something else, but I hope she will just enjoy the movies and that's all. I helped her out in a nasty divorce many years ago and I'm sure she it still trying to pay me back. I've told her it's nothing, but she insists on it and she really lays it on my wife when gift time rolls around too.

She also gave me a hundred bucks cash and said go somewhere and shoot. I like her....

El Dorado tonight!!

What is fer supper?

Well...............

Sow belly wif da buttons on.....

Boiled poke greens and pot likker.....

Fryed taters and okra..........

Pinto or black beans.........

Cornbread (not dat sickin' sweet kind ! :angry: )

sweet southern iced tea

and some good ole fashoined nanner puddin......

Coffee or bourbon or whiskey !

NOW DAT'S WHAT'S FER SUPPER ! ! :P;):lol:

Bar-B-Qed chicken and .... :wub::P:lol:

No such thing as lent in the Apache religon..........well.........maybe under da bed ! ;)

Well......I gonna give up on not eattin' Grizz's cookin as I've got a cast iron gut.

But I must insist on Noples on da pizza !

No'ples is Mexican fer fryed prickly pear catus, sprinkled in vinigar and hot sauce !

Yuuuuuuuuum ! ! B)

Ok Grizz...............Let's light da fires round here !

Hand me down my git-tar, and pour me four takillyas !

And bout tree limes and stand back !

Boys, da more I drink, da better I sound, till I git to drink four.........

Den I'm on da floor ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope you got asbestos underwear. Me, I am gonna get ice cream and cake. :)

Well, it was a sweet dream anyway.

:lol:

Sparkle a little salt on dat ice cream............makes it taste sweeter.

Sparkle some hot sauce on dat ice cream ...it'll make it spicyer.

Every one needs a little spice in der lives now and again ! ^_^

My kid was still quite young when we went to a mexican place, he got his hands on a chip and some of the spicy salsa, he loved it. He'll be 21 soon and now goes for the hottest sauce he can get most places.

Dang, I got a kid turning 21, man I'm OLD.

My kid was still quite young when we went to a mexican place, he got his hands on a chip and some of the spicy salsa, he loved it. He'll be 21 soon and now goes for the hottest sauce he can get most places.

Dang, I got a kid turning 21, man I'm OLD.

Naw Grizz......yous a youngin'.

My oldest is 32 and gave me tree grandkids !

My youngest is 25 and gave me one grand daughter !

I is older dan dirt ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where I come from, you get Tabasco in your baby bottle.

And whar I come from, when a youngin' gits to cryin' from teethin', ya make it a bottle of milk wif some whiskey in it.

Guess dats whar I get my love of whiskey ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived