SASS Wire Forum

As I watched and listened through teary eyes it brings one back to the reality that there are many out there that don't feel sorry for what they have been given, but pick themselves up and make the best of it. I hope he goes far in the competition. Thanks for posting that.

KK

As I watched and listened through teary eyes it brings one back to the reality that there are many out there that don't feel sorry for what they have been given, but pick themselves up and make the best of it. I hope he goes far in the competition. Thanks for posting that.

KK

Yessir - another GREAT inspirational story is Nick Vujicic.

Not to hijack, but just adding to this awesome thread from Ms. Mo...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Dammit, Allie Mo, don'cha know you ain't sposed to post stuff that makes a grown cowboy all teary-eyed?

But I'm glad ya did! Thanks.

Rarely...hardly ever in fact, but just every now and then...you see something really good on one of those shows.

This was one of those times.

Sorry Allie. I couldn't watch it. There's no way that I can sit there and watch something like this knowing the horror that this kid and others like him have gone through. I saw kids maimed like this and it just tears me up inside.

Sorry Allie. I couldn't watch it. There's no way that I can sit there and watch something like this knowing the horror that this kid and others like him have gone through. I saw kids maimed like this and it just tears me up inside.

Oh no,

You must watch. Although I tear up thinking about what he's been through, it is heartwarming to see how far he's come and see the smiles on his, his brother's, and his adoptive mom's faces.

Please everyone watch this!

Regards,

Allie Mo

How it ended a few months back:

Guy Sebastian Axed Teen After He Forgot Lyrics

Emmanuel Kelly eliminated in X Factor Australia competition by judge Guy Sebastian. Emmanuel Kelly won fans after singing John Lennon's Imagine, but later forgot the lyrics to a song during boot camp.

He wasn't actually maimed in the war. I believe it's a birth defect. That's why he and his brother were abandoned.

Thank you for posting that, AM. That was very courageous. Like the one judge said, it makes a lot of the bad things you have been through in your life seem small and unimportant.

Archived