SASS Wire Forum

It must have followed me home

Tonk Thimblerig

I stopped in at Sherwood's Guns in Bowling Green on the way home to pick up some shotgun shells. Mission accomplished...but when I got my shotgun shells home, there was a new shotgun in there too. I'm going to end up broke if I keep doing stuff like this...

What'd ya get? :wacko: What'd ya get? Cowboy Shotgun? :blink:

Rance <_<

Just wonderin?

Funny how things foller ya home ain't it? :)

A 12 gauge Stoeger Coach Gun. I'd been using the little 20 gauge hammered double that had been sittin' in the bedroom corner loaded with buckshot for a couple years and had been thinking of moving up to a 12 for regular use. Sherwood had a decent price on one, so I figured "now's as good a time as any". :)

Tonk, seems are buddy Lucky at Sherwood's has our number. Every time I go in I see something I got to have. Plus he sponsored a stage at Green River!! Bring it with you to the shoot and I'll go over a couple of things with you that will have her running like butter in the July sun! Bushrod <_<

You did a good thing, TT. Stopping by a gun store and adapting a firearm is like visiting a dog pound and bringing home a puppy. It makes sure the firearm goes to a home where it won't be abused or neglected. :)

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

I stopped by my local gunstore yesterday looking for some Hodgen Clays and was informed my new Ruger Birdshead would be in on Friday :D

Sometimes that happens.......just make sure you look surprised in front of the wife when you find it.

Oh and by the way, something an old shooter once said.....If you go before your wife, make sure she knows not to sell your guns for what you told her you paid for them..........Wise advice.

TT

Tonk, seems are buddy Lucky at Sherwood's has our number. Every time I go in I see something I got to have. Plus he sponsored a stage at Green River!! Bring it with you to the shoot and I'll go over a couple of things with you that will have her running like butter in the July sun! Bushrod <_<

We'll be there...or me and it...or me and he...or whatever. I've already come up with a couple questions to ask you. I'll write 'em down and see you then. :)

Archived