SASS Wire Forum

Ramblings of an old cuss

Guys

Have ya ever had one of them days when it went from Bad to WORSE all day ? :huh:

I have had one today , so I am gonna try again just to see what happens :lol:

Suppose to have t-storms for the next 3 days , maybe I will get something done .

Belly up to the bar BMC is buying the good stuff

CB :blink:

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have one or two short ones but I got a delivery of stone for the driveway coming first thing in the morning.

Well gents, I hate to drink alone but I'm gonna go have a nightcap and then hit the hay.

Good morning fellas. It's a fine day here, sunny and 29 degrees when I got up this morning and it's supposed to warm up to about 50.

I got 12 yards of crusher run delivered this morning that sittin in my driveway. You all bring yer shovels and we'll have it spread by noon :lol:

This outfit is good at spreading.

Cutting the grass in on the docket this morning. IF it doesn't rain. Got about three more bags of yard debris to bag up for the land fill. We can't burn here in the neighborhood. :blink:

BMC

I ws thinking about mowing the grass , BUT the tires are flat on the tractor :blink:

Think I will have a big glass of ICED TEA , and not do it :)

BET YA , it will still need mowing tommarow :lol:

CB

Gotta pump. Dang it Chickasaw, you are beginning to sound like an Arkansas chicken rancher.

Ice Tea indeed. Probably sweet tea at that. :lol:

BMC

So far nothing has happened , Warnings up just south and west of me , could get bad tonite .

It has been so nice here today , it is all I could do not to go to the lake , partical clouds , no wind

Perfect day for fishing . just as sure as I had went out it would have got BAD ,

I have not watched TV , so I don't know how bad it is down there , been through a few bad storms

down in the ALLEY , I almost bought a section down in LOVE Valley in OK , just above the Red River

It got sold out from under me , about 20 years back , nice little farm

CB

BMC

Made it through the nite with no damage here in town , looks like some real bad stuff hit very close to or on the MTN .

I will have to get hold of some folks there or go down to check the other place , will also have to check Moms place , out in the sticks .

Hope everyone is OK , down in Tx and OK , looked like it was close to the Bar3 ,

DFW took a relly hared hit .

CB

A lot of damage but thankfully no loss of lives there in Texas. My thoughts are with them.

It's another fine day here, 35 now, sunny all day with a high in the 50s.

All the stone has been spread and rolled. If any of you guys have stock in "Icy-Hot" it'll likely take jump up in value :)

There might even be a sporadic power outages in the grid from extended heating pad usage :)

Jump right in, Curley.

That said, I am off to get ready for the meeting.

Will be back later today. Looks like the Nap is gonna take one for the team, today.

Captain Jack will take up the slack for me.

Woke up to find the wireless thing that enables me to go on-line didn't work. Got a replacement now and I'm back up and running.

It was cold, 32 degrees, this morning with some clouds but it's sunny and 45 degrees now.

Had a big stack of buttery buckwheat pancakes and sausage with genuine New York State Maple Syrup for breakfast.

Starting to sprinkle down here , had clouds most of the day , with a touch of wind .

Going down to 45 tonite , may have to go fishing in the AM .

Think I got everyone , rilled at me enough so they will leave me alone for the weekend :)

There is a shoot in Cassville Sat , if the arm will act senceable :unsure:

CB

It's an acquired skill. :)

It's just starting to get dark and boy it's clear as a bell with a big full moon rising in the east. It's gonna be a cold night for sure.

The rabbits nipped off all the sprouting peas, lettuce, beets and spinach. So much for the early start on the garden.

Oh well, plenty of time left for replanting.

Peter and Pricilla Bunny were out having a late romantic supper in the yard last night. Jack didn's see them, but Pricilla ran and I saw the cotton tail. I think Peter was getting ready to charge, but we went in before he could do it. How long will it be before we have little bunnies? :unsure:

The "bunny hop" happens pretty quick!

My spy in the Catskills tells me that the water levels and temperatures on all the streams there are ideal. The early Mayfly, Quill Gordon and Hendrickson, hatches are at least 2 weeks ahead of their normal times and the hatches are prolific.

I think I'll make a trip down there for a couple days fishing early next week.

BMC

I plant a couple of EXTRA sets out for the bunneys , There were at least 6 out in the field this morning .

Gotta get a food plot put out so the critters have something to eat .

Make it nice to watch the wildlife , while sitting on the porch with a cup of coffee :)

BBW

Leave a few in the creek , so ya have a reason to go back :lol:

CB

The "bunny hop" happens pretty quick!

My spy in the Catskills tells me that the water levels and temperatures on all the streams there are ideal. The early Mayfly, Quill Gordon and Hendrickson, hatches are at least 2 weeks ahead of their normal times and the hatches are prolific.

I think I'll make a trip down there for a couple days fishing early next week.

Don't tarry too long, or they will be gone. Nature is like that.

BMC

I plant a couple of EXTRA sets out for the bunneys , There were at least 6 out in the field this morning .

Gotta get a food plot put out so the critters have something to eat .

Make it nice to watch the wildlife , while sitting on the porch with a cup of coffee :)

BBW

Leave a few in the creek , so ya have a reason to go back :lol:

CB

I seldom take any type of critter wet or dry, Chickasaw.

Good morning. It's a sunny and frosty 27 degrees this Good Friday morning. It's supposed to get into the 60's with sunshine all day.

I got the mowers fired up yesterday and I'll cut the grass this afternoon.

For now I'm gonna get myself a cup of coffee and watch the frost melt off.

I don't recollect ever having to mowing grass this early in the spring before.

Good morning Gents. Looks like the weather is going to get me again for the yard work. Chuch services tonight so this afternoon I will be busy. Big day Sunday so there is some Prep work to be done. Maybe next week I can get out and wet a line. Got to clean out the boat and gas up. Uggg.

Archived