SASS Wire Forum

MY Boss Called

My boss called me today and said, "How's it going at the office today? Is everything okay?"

I told him, "Yep, all under control. It's been busy. I haven't had a break all day."

"Great. Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, boss. What?"

"Speed up play; I'm in the foursome behind you!"

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

Howdy, don't laugh but that happened to me. Me and a guy I worked with took off to play a round of golf aroung the fourth hole the caddy asked if his group can play through and we thought nothing of it, then comes two carts, one with the president and vice president and the other was the controller and account. They didn't say anything about us playing, but at the next sales meeting the president awarded the Regional manager a set of new clubs, and while looking at Tony and me said " These are to be used weekends only, not during the week. LOL

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Howdy, don't laugh but that happened to me. Me and a guy I worked with took off to play a round of golf aroung the fourth hole the caddy asked if his group can play through and we thought nothing of it, then comes two carts, one with the president and vice president and the other was the controller and account. They didn't say anything about us playing, but at the next sales meeting the president awarded the Regional manager a set of new clubs, and while looking at Tony and me said " These are to be used weekends only, not during the week. LOL

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

:blush::blush::blush::blush:

Mo do you remember the three NH corrections officers who all took a mental health day then got photographed at (IIRC) Hampton beach on the couch they had carted down for a day in the sun? Probably wouldnt have been a big deal if the pciture hadnt appeared on the FRONT page of the paper the next day. Seems their boss wasnt real happy about it. :D

Archived