SASS Wire Forum

We are ready to go at Liberty.

Ketchum Quick, SASS #72923

Heee Haaa Ketchup.. I'll be there.. :lol: I gotta try some new things "as suggested by Doots" to try and Improve my shooting.. :huh: So we should be in for plenty of laughs.. :lol::lol: and lot of misses..Heee Haaa Its gonea be fun .. :blink: Bring your cameras.. ;)

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

The targets are painted and the boardwalks are cleared of snow. Hope Ma Nature will be good to us again and spare us more white stuff until after Saturday. Come and warm by the fire and hear all the Winter Range stories.......but don't believe everthang ya hear!!!!!

hOOt :):FlagAm:

Not sure on the status of the gang from the east.

Didn't get around to doing a roll call this month. :blush:

But there's at least two that I know of are heading in your direction.

See you with the dawn on Saturday :D

Heee Haaa H00T.. Now don't be tellin any tails now .. :blush: Remember "What goes on at Winter Range ,Stays at Winter Range.. :huh:

Heee Haaa Big Arrow.. you did give me an Idera.. :lol:

Heeee Haaa Gunner.. You ani't Skeeerd are ya.. :huh: I'm not shootin black .. :o You could be the Champeen.. :P

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

gag-darn-it!!!!!!!! I got to miss this one too!!!!!! Well boys I'm leaving for Daytona 3am Saturday and coming back on the 10th. I WILL SEE YA AT SCOTTSVILLE for sure!

Heee Haaa .. Its all in the Big Plan ta make me a better shooter..Trust me ;) I have not givein up FCD.. :D I just need ta make major changes, and Smokeless , with some instruction from a national Champ. :rolleyes: I plan ta be in the top 10 next year.. :o

Heeee Haaaa Thanks all at Rockford and the town of Liberty.. :lol: Another fun shoot(as Always) :wub: Had A Great time shooting Smokeless.. :huh: Kinda fun seein the targets..Thanks Doots for the ammo and the use of your "super rifle". ;)

Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

It was a great day despite the slightly cool, slightly snowy weather. :rolleyes:

I am up loading some videos to the youtube channel. It is going much better with our new internet connection. :)

Thanks for those who could make it today. I had a lot of fun shooting with ya'll.

KQ

Heeee Haaaa Thanks all at Rockford and the town of Liberty.. :lol: Another fun shoot(as Always) :wub: Had A Great time shooting Smokeless.. :huh: Kinda fun seein the targets..Thanks Doots for the ammo and the use of your "super rifle". ;)

Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Sorry I couldn't be there....glad you did well with the true 'heathen' powder ;)

Hope to see y'all soon....

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Heeee Haaa Gunner.. I really didn't do that well.. :huh: I kinda got messed up in my mind not seeing the smoke.. :unsure: also I'm tryin to change my stance and that did not go well :o I had to many to things to think about and not enough brain cells left to do it.. :P

heeee Haaaa crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

great stages, Ketchum ...

...feelin gOOd about the match...clean is gOOd...

listenin' to Deuce has its merits... :rolleyes:

thanks to all the cowboys and cowgirls that showed up to brave the weather

Mingo wouldn't let me tell the room mate story from Winter Range... ;)

gOOd shOOtin',

hOOt :D:FlagAm:

Archived