SASS Wire Forum

Congrats to SASS Kicker, Top 16 and Winter Range Champion

Kirk James

A special thanks to Pecos Clyde, our coach and friend, for all the hard work with Cody James, SASS Kicker and myself. This was an incredible event and one incredible coach. Congratulations to all the folks who put Winter Range on. What an remarkable, organized and thoughtful crew. Thank you posse no. 24 for all the patience, tips and encouragement. We also want to recognize our gunsmith's who work so hard to make sure our firearms are ready to go. A special thanks to Johnny Meadows, Palo Verde, Lassiter and Cowboys and Indians. EOT here we come.

Howdy Kirk!

She did an incredible job for sure!!! She is as sweet as she can be too. I know you're proud of her. Thank you for your involvement in this sport and getting your youngsters in it as well. It's been a pleasure getting to know you guys and we look forward to lots of good times to come.

Colt

Congratulations! Fantastic shooting!

I've never seen a girl her age shooting with such a high level of skill! Very nicely done!!

Kid

Thanks Colt and Kid. Look forward to years of shooting together. Congrats Kid for your incredible run. Colt I appreciate the many conversations and friendship. See you both soon.

Congratulations to all of you and I find these young uns to be very professional, respectful of others above and beyond. They have had good guidance and will be recognized in our books.

See you guys on the range:

JRJ & SP

Archived