SASS Wire Forum

SOLD! Pair of Cimarron Lightnings -- $750

This is a nice pair of Cimarron Lightnings in .38 Special. They have 4.15" barrels, according to my ruler. These pistols are in excellent shape -- not quite new -- there may be a tiny scratch here and there from handling in the gun room. Less than 50 rounds through each pistol. I was pleased to find that they shoot to point of aim with 125gr. bullets. The actions are perfect (in my opinion) -- no work needed. These are ready to go. Not sure if you've ever seen Cimarron Lightnings up close, but they have really beautiful color case-hardened frame, a nice deep BLUE barrel and cylinder, and nicely checkered grips. These are much prettier than my Vaqueros. I'll include the original boxes, too.

I bought these years ago for my daughter, who decided not to cowboy shoot after all. When she does occasionally head to the range with me, she prefers my Vaqueros. . . At any rate, these have become safe queens, and haven't been shot in years. It's time for them to go to a new home where someone will enjoy them.

Here's some pictures for you.

The price is $750, and that includes shipping from my FFL to yours. Not interested in any trades.

This is a nice pair of Cimarron Lightnings in .38 Special. They have 4.15" barrels, according to my ruler. These pistols are in excellent shape -- not quite new -- there may be a tiny scratch here and there from handling in the gun room. Less than 50 rounds through each pistol. I was pleased to find that they shoot to point of aim with 125gr. bullets. The actions are perfect (in my opinion) -- no work needed. These are ready to go. Not sure if you've ever seen Cimarron Lightnings up close, but they have really beautiful color case-hardened frame, a nice deep BLUE barrel and cylinder, and nicely checkered grips. These are much prettier than my Vaqueros. I'll include the original boxes, too.

I bought these years ago for my daughter, who decided not to cowboy shoot after all. When she does occasionally head to the range with me, she prefers my Vaqueros. . . At any rate, these have become safe queens, and haven't been shot in years. It's time for them to go to a new home where someone will enjoy them.

Here's some pictures for you.

The price is $750, and that includes shipping from my FFL to yours. Not interested in any trades.

Sent you a message

Tijuana Rose

Archived