SASS Wire Forum

~Lakewood Marshals~

SGT. ELI 35882 GUNFIGHTER

Come on out this Saturday and shoot with the Lakewood Marshals near Cisne, Illinois.

Register at 9 Shoot at 10.

$10 for members.

$12 for non-members.

5 or 6 stages...dependeing on if the mine is released for action, it is under some new construction.

Bring your lunch sack with ya too.

Lakewood Marshals

Hope you make it Rev. You can see the range improvemnets we made last weekend at the Wild Bunch Match. We had a small fire at the Gallows :blink: No damage except it burned up my brand new knockdown ropes I fixed up the day before. :huh:

Hope you make it Rev. You can see the range improvemnets we made last weekend at the Wild Bunch Match. We had a small fire at the Gallows :blink: No damage except it burned up my brand new knockdown ropes I fixed up the day before. :huh:

Were you out practicing with that fire and smoke BP stuff? I won't tell anyone it was you, really! :lol:

Were you out practicing with that fire and smoke BP stuff? I won't tell anyone it was you, really! :lol:

Nope....it was the old fire barrel too close to leave trick. :D I could name names but I won't. :lol:

:FlagAm: Hey Sarge,

Hope to be there Saturday...that is if we don't have a workday at the west side range. There is a bunch of improvements and stuff goin' on there and we're runnin' short on time before the first match. Will do what needs to be done!!

PD

Archived