SASS Wire Forum

Taurus Thunderbolt

Bad Barkeep

I have a Taurus Thunderbolt (Colt Lightning Copy) for sale. I bought it slightly used for cowboy action shooting but after 20 rounds I decided it wasn't the gun for me. It is chambered in 45LC and is blued. FTF is preferred and I will travel a reasonable distance to meet. I will accept cash or Postal M.O. Looking to get $350 O.B.O. plus shipping to your FFL.

I have a Taurus Thunderbolt (Colt Lightning Copy) for sale. I bought it slightly used for cowboy action shooting but after 20 rounds I decided it wasn't the gun for me. It is chambered in 45LC and is blued. FTF is preferred and I will travel a reasonable distance to meet. I will accept cash or Postal M.O. Looking to get $350 O.B.O. plus shipping to your FFL.

PM sent.

Good Amos

That was a good point long dog, and I should have included that. However Wildcat contacted me and is local and is now the new owner of this firearm. This thread can be locked/deleted. Thanks to all who have shown an interest!

BarKeep

As a courtsey to browsers on this and other forums, when you sell something, PLEASE, edit your header to say SOLD also.

Al

Archived