SASS Wire Forum

Smoke in the Woods

Deadwood Stan Sass 7275

Doc, If you are going to shoot the HOLY BLACK make the loads SMOKEY, LOUD and PROUD. Good job. !!!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heee Haaa Doc Ill.. What the hell, did you harvast your crop early??? :lol: eskimo pie and a Potbelly pig.. :o:lol: I'm laughin so much i can't type.. :D

Heee Haaa Ruger Ray .. Me thinks Doc has been praticein inside cuss he's talkin like I use to back in the 60's.. ;)

Heee Haaa Barny Longshot.. I'll be lookin for ya. B)I'm already geeked up for this one..

Heee Haa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Doc Ill.. What the hell, did you harvast your crop early??? :lol: eskimo pie and a Potbelly pig.. :o:lol: I'm laughin so much i can't type.. :D

Heee Haaa Ruger Ray .. Me thinks Doc has been praticein inside cuss he's talkin like I use to back in the 60's.. ;)

Heee Haaa Barny Longshot.. I'll be lookin for ya. B)I'm already geeked up for this one..

Heee Haa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

No Bilbo, nothin like the 60's! I gave up that lifestyle years ago! I am high on the thought of shootin the Holy Black like a big cowboy! Like you and Ray! Well, Ray, you aren't real big. You shoot big loads though! I believe that you shoot them cause you want them to be an extension of your manlihood! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! :lol: :lol: And another thing, I will be up way before 7am but please do leave the "alarm cannon" home. I will be trying to meditate at that hour and will not want disturbed!

I am looking forward to seeing you friend!

Heee Haaa Doc Ill, Thank you for Reminding me .. I do need ta load some alarm clock AMMO.. Getting low ya know.. :lol: Ya it always comes down ta my size, don't it. -_- Just remember this .."When a BIG cowboy whoops a little cowboy,people will say that ain't nuttin,but when a LITTLE cowboy puts a WHOOPIN on some big cowboys, People will say :blink: I guess he showed them where the bear pooped in the buckwheat" :unsure:

Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Mingo my friend, it will be good to see you for sure my friend! I might just have to shoot strong side instead of double duelist, just to even things out a bit. You really don't need the alarm clock do ya? We don't need it! I have an alarm in the camper that works just fine! :ph34r:

Heee Haaa Doc.. You know the cannon means so much ta me .. In the first place ;its shineey,I'm followin the tradition of Fireball, a Michigan Cowboy that fell on hard times and HAD to move south to suport his family and to able ta Shoot all year long ,plus Ride his Harley all year long..etc..Also Being a Full Time Black Powder Shooter I need it ta check wind direction in the mornin.. :D

I can't wait ta see all my pards in Ohio.. :o

Heeee Haaaa Doc Ill.."Holly Crappolala" I Just fired 50 Pale-Rider rounds from the pistolas and I had to put my hand in the snow bank,ta eaze the PAIN.. :o And worst of all I drop the gun twice in the snow,and had a hard time finding it in all this snow..I only got a few weeks left ta get ready ta put a whoopin on you and Ray.. :unsure: I'm not askin you whipper-snappers ta take Pity on a Cripply Old Man..

Heeee Haaaa Doc Ill.."Holly Crappolala" I Just fired 50 Pale-Rider rounds from the pistolas and I had to put my hand in the snow bank,ta eaze the PAIN.. :o And worst of all I drop the gun twice in the snow,and had a hard time finding it in all this snow..I only got a few weeks left ta get ready ta put a whoopin on you and Ray.. :unsure: I'm not askin you whipper-snappers ta take Pity on a Cripply Old Man..

Snow?....What's that?

Snow? That is what Bilbo Mingo is using for an excuse for when his butt has to cash the check his mouth just wrote!!!!!!!!! Hey Mingo, shoot those holy black poof tinkers, I will shoot pale rider and may the best man win!

Heee Haaa Doc Ill..Man let me tell ya I work 12 hour day, come home ,sit down to relax and and read the wire. :unsure: and there ya are Talkin trash.. <_< I didn't sign up for no Poof-Tinker shootin and if I get whooped well so be it (aint gonea happen)..Me thinks youall should be thinkin about that other Big feller Ruger Ray.. He's the kinda cowboy that maybe layin in the weeds waitin ta ta put a whoopin on both of us.. ;)

Well at least I don't have ta plow the drive when I got home today..I try an shoot sat if it aint rainin to :o hard..

So Doc don't worry about this Cripply Old Man, Ifin I can dig the cabin on wheels out I'll be there Ta open the can of Whop-a$$ on ya..

Heeee Haaaa Crazy mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

You better make it Bilbo! You bringin that better half with ya? She be much more purdy than you! I have never known ya ta shoot poof tinkers, I just thought if the arthritis was gettin that bad in your old age....well, maybe it was time to slow down. I have a feeling the one who is gonna put the double whammy on all of us is Stone Creek Drifter! :ph34r:

Heeee Haaa Doc Ill .. I noticed a Big HUSH fell over the wire when ya found out that I was going ta be there at "Smoke In the Woods" Ya must of seen, the you-tube video of me shootin Pale-Rider Outlaw or my Hammered shotgun work and ya Skeered.. :huh: Ya and as far as Stone Creek goes I shot with Him at Winter Range and I aint SHEEERD of him neither.. :o

Well you Best get ta Dry-firein.. :o

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Lack of fear does not mean you aint got reason to be skeered Bilbo Mingo! I shot with Stone Creek just the other day, he gonna spank us both fer sure if he shoots like he did Saturday!

Hey, on a serious note, how is that grandson of yours? :ph34r:

Heeee Haaaa Doc.. I still ain't Skeeered.. I think Just my presents there will get him alittle jumppy and you too.. :blink:

Tony (the 12 year old) is doing good.. Playin socoer , checkin out the Girls.. ;)

Geino (The 2 year old,Downs baby) who was born 2 lb 7oz on 4/14/10.. :o Is doing WONDERFUL.. :D He is off the O2.. he still has a feeding tube and we are workin on that everyday.. ^_^ The first part of his life was touch and go, but with the Power Of Prayer,He is doing fine.. :D:D

Heeee Haaaa crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heeee Haaaa Doc.. I still ain't Skeeered.. I think Just my presents there will get him alittle jumppy and you too.. :blink:

Tony (the 12 year old) is doing good.. Playin socoer , checkin out the Girls.. ;)

Geino (The 2 year old,Downs baby) who was born 2 lb 7oz on 4/14/10.. :o Is doing WONDERFUL.. :D He is off the O2.. he still has a feeding tube and we are workin on that everyday.. ^_^ The first part of his life was touch and go, but with the Power Of Prayer,He is doing fine.. :D:D

Heeee Haaaa crazy Mingo :wacko::FlagAm:

Whee Doggies on the prayer power! I am glad they are doin well. You have always talked of the younger one, didn't know bout the older one. I was just wonderin.

As for your being fearless.......That means your over confident and will make a bigger thud when you fall! HAAAAA YEEEEE Crazy Doc. Now I gotta go. Time to head to the YMCA and pump a little iron, soak in the whirlpool, meditate in the sauna! Keeps me just as sharp as ever! BYE :ph34r:

Heeee Haaa Doc Ill.. Did Dead Woody say ifin he had any takers on the free shoot.. <_<

I did get to shoot some Pale-Riders last week at the Scottville shoot (my home club)The hands held up the whole match.. :unsure: Its about an hour drive from the club to my house, I drove home with my hand in cooler in ice and water :o

So I'm a thinkin I'm ready for ya, and stone creek, ruger ray,and anyone else thats gonea try Pale-Rider.. :o so watch out cuss this Meanest most Oneriest,Cripply Old Outlaw,isa comein ta Ohioa ta Open a Can of Whoop-A$$ at Smoke In The Woods. :angry:

Bring it Bilbo, Bring it! Hey, I thought you were not one for trash talk! Here ya go anyway, flappin those lips, beatin the gums talkin all kinds of trash! Well you just bring your best! Just so ya know, I will give you a rematch in Warsaw! :ph34r:

Heeee Haaaa Doc Ill..Ya know ya got me thinkin :blink: ALL the cowboys that trash talk me are from Ohioa.. Whats up with that :huh: I'll just name a few P-Dawg,Duck of Death,Rye,cheatin Charley,ShyanneCowpecker,Doc Ill,ta name a few.. :unsure: Uses guys got somethin aganist Michigan Cowboys..or Is it just me.. :) The snow is just about gone, I got ta were the Muckers out in the back 40, I just put 50 rounds out of the pistols,Downrange.. :huh: just tryin ta get the Hands use to Pale-rider loads..You Ohioans best bring your best game when I git in town.... :P

Heeee Haaaa crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Might have to work on that for ya Dead Woody. I will tell all I can. Bilbo, I wish I could say it is you, but I can't. It is you, Doc Pain and all the rest of you woooolveeeeerrrrreeeeen types. Just somethin about Meeeeeshican. I just can't help myself, I gotta trash talk you folks from that state to the north. :ph34r:

Heee Haaaa Doc Ill,I knew it ,I knew it, I knew it. :huh: Well its comin knoledged that when the settlers came ta Michigan afew of them got lost and settled in Ohioa.. :P I'm Sorry.

So you can trash talk all ya want.. I ain't Skeeered <_< I'll let the 44-40s do my trash talkin for me.. ;)

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::FlagAm:

Heeee Haaaa "Duck of Death" Where did you come from or should what rock were ya hidein behind. :huh: Are you going ta be there at Smoke In The Woods.. :unsure: If ya are ya best get on a Smokeless possee, cuss the Smoke and Fire could be to much for you Old Timers.. :D

heeee Haaaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heeee Haaaa "Duck of Death" Where did you come from or should what rock were ya hidein behind. :huh: Are you going ta be there at Smoke In The Woods.. :unsure: If ya are ya best get on a Smokeless possee, cuss the Smoke and Fire could be to much for you Old Timers.. :D

heeee Haaaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Now if that ain't the pot callin the kettle black! :ph34r::lol: :lol:

Heee Haaa Doc Ill.. I knew it ,I knew it, soon as I start tusselin with one of you Ohioians, I get the whole pack jumpin in :huh: I'm surprized Mr. Shyanne Cowpecker taint jumped in yet.. :o Well I taint Skeered.not a bit.. :wacko: Well ya-all can jump on in Come ta Smoke in the Woods and let your IRON do your talkin.. I taint Skeered.. <_<

heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaaa Doc Ill.. I just got home after working 12 hrs.ta pay for the Gas ta make it to Ohioa.. :huh: Took a few hrs. ta dig the trailer out of the snow.. :o All year I plowed the snow up in frount of the trailer( bad Idea) tomorrow I'll get the antifreeze out of it, Even though the last few mornings theirs been Ice on Pumpkins..I'll be ready by next thursday.. :P

I'm just about ready..Might try a Pale-rider match sat :huh: Ta see if I still take the punishment of shootin big loads.. :o I wouldn't want ya ta feel bad about tryin ta whoop a "Cripply Old Man" :unsure:

Heeee Haaaa Loco Leadslinger.. I don't believe we have ever met before or that I ever shot with ya. :D But look me up when ya get there..(you are from Ohioa arn't ya)I'm about 6'2" 240lbs, Got me some chin wiskers,and I usually have a Crown Royal bottle in my hand or back pocket.. :P

Heeee Haaaa Loco Leadslinger.. I don't believe we have ever met before or that I ever shot with ya. :D But look me up when ya get there..(you are from Ohioa arn't ya)I'm about 6'2" 240lbs, Got me some chin wiskers,and I usually have a Crown Royal bottle in my hand or back pocket.. :P

Will do Mingo! I've seen you around a few shoots, just never ended up on the same posse. I was up at OVV when you set off the alarm clock cannon in the mornings.

Bilbo, I think you are talkin bout me, at least up to the 240 part, and the 6'2" part. And I am no longer sponsored by Crown Royal. Loco, Bilbo, or as you know him, Mango, or is that Mingo, is about 4 foot nothin, gray shaggy hair, shaggy beard and a mouth on him like you would not believe. You know how those little squirts are, they talk like they can whup the world but in reality, they can't even fight their way out of a wet paper sack! :lol::P:ph34r:

Archived