SASS Wire Forum

Smoke in the Woods

Deadwood Stan Sass 7275

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be there Stan! Word has it, that saddle sore from down in Morgan County, DJ McDraw will be with me too! Hey, be hungry, or, is it thirsty....Oh, I am bringin some "Apple Pie" with me! I already have my ammo loaded for this one, well, all but shotgun! If you have thought about, but never have shot the Holy Black, it is not that hard! Cleaning the guns is easy too. This is a great shoot, full of soot and smoke and laughter! Not a big shoot, but that makes it more personable. Even Lassiter comes out and shoots FC Gunfighter! Doc' Tavern and Bunkhouse will be there Friday afternoon! See you all there! :ph34r: (soot lord)

Stan said he just had cataract surgery and he is seeing better than ever. So we are expecting a clean match from you this year Stan now that you have no excuses for not seeing the targets! :D

7 Mile

As probably my favorite shoot, I will be there!!!!!! Trying to talk the Caribou Cupcake to shoot the holy but not much luck. I hate keeping that extra Sissy non-black powder stuff in the house....Ornery's house is a "holy black only" loading zone.;)

Load m hot and heavy for this great match

Ornery Oaf

Does Unique make enough smoke to qualify?

Max, do you need some holy black to load with? I will gladly supply you with some! Just show up! Gonna be a good one for sure! After all, I am bringing cocktails!

PALE RIDER...

PALE RIDER...

I will be with you Ray! Shootin full house .45's in the revolvers and full house .38-40 rifle! We will be a smokin and a thumpin for sure! Gonna make Crazy Mingo proud to know us! :ph34r:

Bring it on I have new eyes ready to take on all of you. Hope you do not get lost up on the hill agin Doc

I am certain that if I stumble up that hill and get stuck, you in will be the good friend and bring me Spam and RC! However, since it will be April and not August, could you also bring me a campfire, it may get chili at night!

Smoke in the Woods is a great match. Lots of smoke. Lots of boom. Lots of smiles. Lots of fun.

It's the only match I know where anything under 40grains in pistol/rifle, and 80grains in shotgun are concidered mouse fart loads.

Heeee Haaa ... I do believe that I am going to be there.. :unsure:

Heeee Haaa Ruger Ray.. Seeing how my hands can't take the pounding shooting Pale-Rider all the time, I plan on shootin it twice a year.. and this is one of them Heeee Haaaa.. :lol::lol:

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heeee Haaa Doc Eells.. I'll be shootin Pale-Rider With Ruger Ray.. ;) and you.. :huh: Its a honer ta know both you fellers.. :D

Heeee Haaaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heeee Haaa Doc Eells.. I'll be shootin Pale-Rider With Ruger Ray.. ;) and you.. :huh: Its a honer ta know both you fellers.. :D

Heeee Haaaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

The honor is all mine Mingo! You and your bride are good people. Just do us all a favor....Leave that 7am alarm cannon at home! :ph34r: by the way, this face is the soot lord!

Hey Dead Woody Stan, (yep, i did mean to say that) All the new eyes are gonna change is that you will not miss, bet you a dollar to a doughnut your still slow as molasses on a cold January day! :lol: :lol: ::D :D :lol: :lol:

Hey Dead Woody Stan, (yep, i did mean to say that) All the new eyes are gonna change is that you will not miss, bet you a dollar to a doughnut your still slow as molasses on a cold January day! :lol: :lol: ::D :D :lol: :lol:

What's with the purple print, makes me wonder? Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:

What's with the purple print, makes me wonder? Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:

[/quote]

Is this more to your taste Buffy? :wub:

I might have to make sure the sliding glass door is locked and you don't have the key! That way I can sleep in peace knowing that You won't sneak in and try to violate me! :lol:

Crasy Mingo, I'm glad that you are going to shoot PALE RIDER with "DOC" Eells and myself. Looking forward to seeing and shooting with ya again.

Ruger Ray

• 2 weeks later...

Heee Haaa Ruger Ray, Ya I'm all signed up,and my Money is in.. :blink: I'm not one for any TRASH TALK as you know, But I got a little payback for Doc Ell don't ja know.. :P Ya he came ta Indeeanner shootin FCD with "Poof-Tinkers.. :huh: We'll see "Just where the bear poops in the buckwheat" shootin man size guns and man size loads.. :P

Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heeee Haaaa Wilbert,, See ifin you can get "Barney" Longshot.ta be there ;) I'm gonea be real serious this year.. -_- I got some big time compition Ruger Ray and Doc Ell.. :unsure: I probley won't even crack a Smile :huh: You'll have to give me lessons on how ta walk around all Stone faced.. :angry: Ya and I'm not gonea Trash-Talk neither.. ;)

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Trash talk is good for the soul Mingo! No more Poof Tinkers for me!!!!! When shooting the Holy Black, I will load nothing but full house .45's for my bisley's and full house 38-.40 or .44-40 for the rifle. I just got to feeling sorry for this little Bilbo Baggins lookin guy named Mingo gettin whupped up on. So, you now have the advantage! You shoot the soot all the time, me, just a couple times a year. But, if I take you at Smoke in the Woods, you can try your luck again in Warsaw! :ph34r:

Heeee Haaa Doc Ills..I got your Bilbo Baggins.. :o Like I said I'm not one to do any trash talkin :huh: But it seems you Ohioians do alot Braggin before the Smoke even starts.. :) I think I'll save what I have to say until I shoot a few Pale-rider rounds down range next week.. -_- The SNOW is still prety deep around here in the UP.. Thats the other half of Michigan.. You know the part of the state you and KK left off the Tri State Buckle <_<

Now Mingo, I did not leave the U.P. off the buckle. U.P., sounds like someone who had to much coffee. Anyway, Karl did the design, but I stand with him in that it would just through everything out of balance on the buckle. As for the trash talk, I plan on puttin my smoke where my mouth is! You just go ahead and put a few down range first, then start talkin! :ph34r:

Heeee Haaaa Doc are you talkin ta me ,are you talkin ta me :o

I most certainly was! And I will say it again: I plan on putting my smoke where my mouth is! Now, some crow might be hidden in that smoke, but I like a little smoked crow! It is an acquired taste. But with a mouth like mine, I have acquired it! So, have ya packed your kevlar panties for the spankin I am packin!??? :ph34r:

Let's let smoke speak for itself!!!!

Let's let smoke speak for itself!!!!

Oh don't worry Ray, my smoke will be speakin loud and clear. Ya hear that Bilbo? Ya hear me knockin? I am comin in with a box of eskimo pies and a pot belly pig! :ph34r:

Archived