SASS Wire Forum

A whole lotta weirdness

Zack McGee, SASS #46908

OK let me set this up for you.

Wigley Down Yonder is a nut case AND one of my best friends. We rode together to Ft. White this month and as usual had many laughs on the way over.

At the match we got into a competition of sorts and Gin and Becca Boo had the camera rolling.

Special thanks goes to Latonka for providing the laugh track.

Also, thanks to Delta Glen for being so patient with our antics. He does a good job keeping us safe.

So without further ado.

Now that there was funny....although somebody seemed a little too chummy with that horse....must have been lonely on the range that day :)

Great video!!

I always thought this match was waaaay too far away for me to shoot. I am going to have to get up a lot earlier and drive a long time, but I think it's going to be worth it.

I think you would enjoy the shooting too, it's always a challenge. Stage two had all knockdowns for the rifle and pistol and you picked up misses with the shotgun. And then there Wigley and me for the side show. It's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

Now that brings a smile to my face, after I cleaned up the coffee that came out of my nose from laughing.

Sure miss you guys...

Rowdy

That had to hurt! We miss you too Rowdy. If you were back here we could put the cowboy version of the three Stoogies back together again. That time we had at the last Mule Camp is the stuff of legends.

You guys have WAY too much fun!:lol:

I'm thinkin' Dang It Dan's right. I need to get up around 3:00am and drive up there sometime too.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

That was awesome, and truly fair

But as I stand upon this stair

A question flies throughout the air

Should we stair at Wrigley's Hare?

If you know, please share.

Don't worry, there's not much there!

• 3 weeks later...

One of my best shoo-ten buddies once said (Santa Fe River Stan), That we are here to entertain also!

I have a lot of stress at work and home, and SASS allows me to let the Wigley loose, and the stress seems to melt away.

Hope to see you all on the trail someday, and we can share a laugh or two.

This is Wigley

Well I think both of them are completely normal, but then again thats compared to myself and the folks I shoot with up here. Wildbill Blackerby, Driftwood Johnson and Chuck Would really blow the curve :lol:

First off, want to Thank Hawkeye Gin for her Great Videos. Would be great to shoot with this Club!!! Looks like they have a Great Time!!!!!! Wigley & Zack, you guys are crazy!!!!

Seriously Laugh Out Loud funny!! That is one of the best SASS Videos I’ve seen. I’d posse with you guys anytime (we might not finish shootin’ before dark, but would we have the BEST time)!!

Thanks for the kind words guys. Yea, we get a little silly. We shot yesterday at Ft. White and Gin had the video going again. I think we were a little off our game but we did our best. :D

This coming weekend we will be down joining our pards at the Ides of March (lake County Pistoleros Annual). We'll be shooting with Colonel Dan and the Stealth Posse and he ends up doing a lot of head shaken but likes the show too.

BTW, Delta Glen says we are now called The Zigley Show.

:P

Archived