SASS Wire Forum

WTB Cold Steel Dagger

Pards

Before I go out and but a new one I wanted to check and see if anyone had a "USED" Cold Steel push dagger, I think they call it the Peacemaker or Peacekeeper.

Carbinecasey

Pards

Before I go out and but a new one I wanted to check and see if anyone had a "USED" Cold Steel push dagger, I think they call it the Peacemaker or Peacekeeper.

Carbinecasey

Item Number: CS12BS

MSRP: $119.95

Your Price: $50.00 :lol:

Cold Steel Safe Maker I. 6 3/8" overall. 4 1/2" AUS-8A stainless double edge blade. Black textured Kraton handle. Secure-Ex boot clip sheath with neck chain.

Weight: 0.35lbs

Country of Origin: Japan

From Blue Ridge Knives B)

or

http://www.sheffieldknives.co.uk/acatalog/Hunting_Knives.html Mississippi Gambler

This is a VERY well made blade with Horn Handle... I have one.

It's about authentic as it gets.... direct from Sheffield, England.

Item Number: CS12BS

MSRP: $119.95

Your Price: $50.00 :lol:

Cold Steel Safe Maker I. 6 3/8" overall. 4 1/2" AUS-8A stainless double edge blade. Black textured Kraton handle. Secure-Ex boot clip sheath with neck chain.

Weight: 0.35lbs

Country of Origin: Japan

From Blue Ridge Knives B)

or

http://www.sheffieldknives.co.uk/acatalog/Hunting_Knives.html Mississippi Gambler

This is a VERY well made blade with Horn Handle... I have one.

It's about authentic as it gets.... direct from Sheffield, England.

Deacon, I'm confused. The description says country of origin is Japan, but you state it is from England. Which would it be?

I POSTED TWO DIFFERENT sites. The first is a video and description of the Coold Steel you asked about.... the Second is one MADE in England. The second is but an option of the design. I have both.... the Sheffield is what was made in the 1800's and exported to the United States. It is made with a HORN HANDLE and very well made. It is calledthe Mississippi Gambler and is near the bottom of the page. Iffin' you want a period correct type Push Dagger, the Gambler would be my choice.

The Cold Steel is listed at the RETAIL and WHOLSALE price to give you a refference point. B)

Sorry for the confusion. :lol:

Archived