SASS Wire Forum

Why is the wire so slow?

Go West

I click and I wait.....................................and wait.....................and wait..................... What's going on? I supposedly have high speed Internet service (cable no less), but it takes so long to load I wonder if it is broken? Sigh.............. I hate to think of anyone with a dial-up connection. Do I need to clean out my temporary files & cookies to get reasonable speeds? We just got a new computer this last year....................

I click and I wait.....................................and wait.....................and wait..................... What's going on? I supposedly have high speed Internet service (cable no less), but it takes so long to load I wonder if it is broken? Sigh.............. I hate to think of anyone with a dial-up connection. Do I need to clean out my temporary files & cookies to get reasonable speeds? We just got a new computer this last year....................

GW,

That was just brought up a few days ago in another thread. I am also experiencing slower than usual connection times and have to "multi-clicl" some things to get them going. I thought it could possibly be due to traffic, but no longer think that. Been on and off all day and have seen the same things. Maybe someone at SASS will take a look at it and see.

TT

Is it just the Wire or other websites as well?

Try this speed test

When done share your results to see how your ISP compares to others.

Mine got a C grade but most times it's pretty fast.

Happy trails,

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Is it just the Wire or other websites as well?

Try this speed test

When done share your results to see how your ISP compares to others.

Mine got a C grade but most times it's pretty fast.

Happy trails,

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Mine was a D here in the office - but it's plenty fast enough :unsure:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1787084489.png

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived