SASS Wire Forum

Mustang Motorcycle Seats.....

Korupt Karl

I put a post on about a year ago on Mustang seats....asked a bunch of questions. Got a lot of positive response from you all. Well, I bit the bullet so to speak and ordered the studded two piece with backrest.....should make my C90T Boulevard a bit more comfy for long trips. Won't see it til I get home from Fl, but I'm excited for the warm weather again up north so I can ride.

KK

Ya wont be sorry. It sure tamed my old HD Sportster. Best investment I ever made to that bike.

I have a '98 Honda Valkyrie, but I don't have a Mustang seat because my bike came with the original seat and a 2000 Valkyrie seat, which is awesome.

However, almost everyone on the Valkyrie Riders Cycle Club ranks the Mustang seat in the top three of after market seats. I bet you'll love it.

I put a post on about a year ago on Mustang seats....asked a bunch of questions. Got a lot of positive response from you all. Well, I bit the bullet so to speak and ordered the studded two piece with backrest.....should make my C90T Boulevard a bit more comfy for long trips. Won't see it til I get home from Fl, but I'm excited for the warm weather again up north so I can ride.

KK

Got the C50T Boulevard, and have wanted to get a Mustang Seat for it. But I am to cheap to pull the trigger on it.

Archived