SASS Wire Forum

Thinking about trading

Sawbuck

Is there anyone out there that bought the SASS Vaqueros in 45 LC that wished they would have bought the 38's? If so do I have a deal for you. I have a set of 38/357 SASS Vaqueros that I would be willing to trade for a set of 45LC. I'm not unhappy with these guns at all. I just like the big 45LC's. A

DEAL HAS BEEN MADE. Thank you everone for you support.

Is there anyone out there that bought the SASS Vaqueros in 45 LC that wished they would have bought the 38's? If so do I have a deal for you. I have a set of 38/357 SASS Vaqueros that I would be willing to trade for a set of 45LC. I'm not unhappy with these guns at all. I just like the big 45LC's.

What barrel lenght, new or omv.thank you.

I have 2 SS old model Ruger Vaq. on the wire right now that I may be willing to trade you for. One is a standard and one is a birds head and both are 45 colts that are like new.

thank for the offer but I would like to replace them with the SASS 45LC.

I have 2 SS old model Ruger Vaq. on the wire right now that I may be willing to trade you for. One is a standard and one is a birds head and both are 45 colts that are like new.

Nope. They are bone stock. I did put different grips on them. I heard that the SASS button was falling off on some of them. So I put those grip in a safe place and used some others I had. Are you interested in trading?

I have the pistols your talking about. Sass vaqueros in 45lc. Mine have long hunter action jobs. Any action work on yours?

Have a set of what you are looking for, Older full size Vaqueros 45, 5 1/2", ss, con#s, wider lower blackhawk hammers, reverse rotation cyclinder, action job. Bought guns used a year ago but have decided to go with 38cal. This is basically a full race setup. Sent you a email with phone number if you are interested in an even trade? What state do you live in? Let me know.

Is there anyone out there that bought the SASS Vaqueros in 45 LC that wished they would have bought the 38's? If so do I have a deal for you. I have a set of 38/357 SASS Vaqueros that I would be willing to trade for a set of 45LC. I'm not unhappy with these guns at all. I just like the big 45LC's.

I have a pair of sass 45's in SS that I might trade.

I have been talking with Red Dawg McCoy about trading for his. The only thing is his 45's have action work done on them and mine do not. So he will need something to sweeten the deal. He just sent me an email about our dealings and he would understand if I didn't want to go through with it if there is some willing to trade even up. Thanks Red.

I have a pair of sass 45's in SS that I might trade.

I have a pair of SASS 45 Colts purchased last year and they have Long Hunter Action jobs I send you a pm

I have been talking with Red Dawg McCoy about trading for his. The only thing is his 45's have action work done on them and mine do not. So he will need something to sweeten the deal. He just sent me an email about our dealings and he would understand if I didn't want to go through with it if there is some willing to trade even up. Thanks Red.

I have a pair of SS .45 cal Bisley Vaqueros in 4.65 " bbls. They both have acomplete action and short stroke work done by Wes Fargo. They are ready for match work and are very accurate w 180-200 gr bullets.They have been shot minimally( sight in and plinking, approx 20-30 rounds) I have been asking $1350.00 but will consider a trade for your .357's if you are interested. :)

Thanks,

Co Big Al

Archived