SASS Wire Forum

WTB - Colt Govt. 380

Bama Red

I'm looking for one of these babies for a carry gun. I'd prefer blue, but SS is fine, also. No plated guns. Does not have to be a minty NIB gun - i actually prefer a gun that shows a little bit of history and character. Show me what ya got!

They are hard to come by ,sold my spare a month ago, a few show up on gun broker but they are pricy, It is a good choice for carry, and they can handle a 115 gr hp ok just as long as it is not a steady diet, Good luck

Thanks, Chief - wish I'd been a month earlier with my post.

Hey Bama!!! I bought a Colt Government Pocketlite 3 years ago. Ms. Mary Matilda saw me shooting it just outside our house and wanted to try it---moral of the story---haven't seen it since! Now I want another one.....

...I did find a Bersa Thunder .380 - Bersa Thunder .380 review

I have a Colt 380 lightning, It has a light weight alloy frame and SS slide, but the frame is a Government model frame, holds two more bullets. It has real ivory grips with the Colt gold emblem in the cente of the grips, these are from the Colt custom grip maker.I would sell her but she would not come cheap. If you are interested shoot me a pm

WW

I have one that I don't carry anymore. I'll let it go for $625.00 Shipped to your FFL. If your interested send me your email and I'll send you some photos. SA

It is nice to hear Colt has decided to reenter the civilian market although I suspect it is going to take a while to win customers back.

Archived