SASS Wire Forum

IT IS SNOWING!

Got about 4" last night. It's a chilly 9 degrees now.

Yeah, but I believe the temperatures in Colorado are measured differently than western Washington.

Colorado more often has a "-" in front of the number. :blink:

Could that 9 degrees be = to a 75 degrees in Hawaii?

Gonna' but a crimp in your fishin' plans eh Badger?

EC

Well, not so much today, Eamon. Today, my plan involves a cuppa coffee, a warm fire in the fireplace,

and a vise and some thread and feathers.

Got six inches of snow the night before last and four inches a few days before that. Gave me a great opportunity to try out my new Rhino, complete with winch and snow plow. :)

Got six inches of snow the night before last and four inches a few days before that. Gave me a great opportunity to try out my new Rhino, complete with winch and snow plow. :)

More power to you on that Pack. I will sit here by the fire side and cheer you on. Don't ya think I make a good cheerleader. :rolleyes:

More power to you on that Pack. I will sit here by the fire side and cheer you on. Don't ya think I make a good cheerleader. :rolleyes:

Me too Badger.

Gonna refill da coffee cup, put on another log on da fire and cheer wif ya ! :mellow:

Well...I guess if I had a choice between you guys cheerin' me on and Hawk's Dallas Cowboy cheerleader, I guess I'd choose...uh...well...now don't be offended guys, but maybe it would be best if you stayed by the fire and kept warm. :lol:

The weather is trying to decide what it wants to do...

...meanwhile the wind is blowing 25 mph gusting to 35 mph...

Supposed to snow up to six inches tonight.... I'm doing my happy dance!!!

Ha ha apache my snow dance is working again

happy dance .....jump around in a circle shooting off various revolvers. It sure makes the neighborhood nervous but they understand

We got about 1.5 inches last night. All gone now though. Crocuses and daffydils popping up all over, and the grass is threatening to start growing before I'm ready for it to.

Archived