SASS Wire Forum

Non SASS Gun For Sale

Hashknife Cowboy

:FlagAm:Kimber Ultra Carry II, .40 S&W, Stainless Steel, with tritium night sights, Rosewood grips and black rubber grips.

This gun is no longer offered by Kimber. $800.00 for the gun and I will pay the shipping to lower 48. Included with the gun is the following:

5 factory Kimber magazines, Bianchi #5 Leather holster, Bianchi #10 Nylon holster, Bianchi #29 2-leather magazine carrier and Bianchi #20 1-leather magazine carrier. :FlagAm: e-mail me @ dr3498@hotmail.com for picts. Thanks for looking.

No mistake...it is a .40 cal.

Its SOLD.....thanks to all who looked.

You have it listed as a .40 S&W, was that a misprint, I didn't know they made a Kimber CDPII in a .40 cal.

It is quite the personal defense gun. There was a run of these at one time by Kimber. They are no longer offered though.

David, I will let you know tomorrow if I can buy this or not. It depends on whether I sell my shotgun tomorrow or not. Might you be interested in trading it for a set of consecutive serial numbered 72 open tops in .38special with 4 5/8 barrels? Like new with boxes and all paperwork. I let my granddaughter shoot them at 2 shoots and put them up.

If your deal falls through I will take the kimber. Let me know if it goes back up for sale. Thanks

Archived