SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse, saddle up

Grizzly Dave

A quick update.

Pam just talked to her sister. Their mom is declining and is no longer communicating and is not eating or drinking. Please continue to pray, especially for Pam's sister Sarah who is the primary care giver and there with her mom. Also please pray for Emily (daughter Grizz) as she travels home tomorrow.

Sorry to hear that, Grizz. Prayers continue.

God Bless her, Grizz.

My deepest sympathies and most sincere condolences to Pam, the rest of her family, and you, old pard.

Thanks for the prayers, thoughts, and condolences Pards, you all are the best.

Miz Grizz is going down to Colorado Springs today to help make the funeral arrangements. Daughter Grizz's flight gets in about 5:15 so I'll stay and pick her up and mind the home front for the time being.

May she rest in the hand of the Lord.

Peace and comfort to the family.

My condolences and prayers for peace and healing for all of her many friends and family...

Vaya con Dios

I'm sorry to hear the news. My deepest condolences. I will keep you and yours in my thoughts and meditations.

Grizz,you and your wife and her whole family are in our prayers.

Grizz

if you or Pam need anything , give me a shout .

CB

Hey CB, I can always use more guns or knives! :D

Seriously, on that note, I need to get one of them fancy end cap wrench thingies for my new 73 that is on the way, any recommendations?

Grizz

The one I have was made and given to me by one of the shooters here , I will tell you that they have to be fitted to the rifle , the slots are differant sizes . I had to thin mine a little for my 66 , but it fit my BILs 66 :huh:

The only time you relly need a wrench is the first time you break it down , just tighten it snug and check it every once in a while .

I thinned the side of the horndrivers I make to fit the end cap but did not like the way it turned out , on some rifles it would not line up like it should .

to get one to fit thin the blade on a wide bit on the band sander , not hard to do , use the upper roller to hallow grind the bit .

CB

Archived