SASS Wire Forum

SOLD! Pending Funds Browning BSS SOLD

SOLD!!!

I've had this for several years, can't bring myself to have it cut down. Barrels are 26" with choke tubes, very good condition, tight. I'll try and get pictures posted a little later. Asking $999.99. Will ship to where ever you want to pay the shipping. There is no barrel selector on the trigger. 12 Gauge.

I have pictures I can e-mail if you're interested. PM me your e-mail address. I can't figure out how to post the pictures here.

Great price on a fine shotgun. I had to have a couple of long talks with me own self about cutting mine for cowboy. Finally bit the bullet and had Johnny Meadows do his magic on mine. Wow! Best decision I ever made. These are the king of cowboy shotguns IMHO. Good luck with your sale. The last one I saw offered was $1600. They ain't making no more..... :)

Man , things must be really tight everywhere. I can't believe this BSS hasn't been grabbed up.

I have two already , and have to control myself anyway. Rex :D

That's what I thought, tight!!!! I looked at Gunbroker, cheapest listed is $1299.00 plus shipping, mine should sell quick for $1000.00???????

1329746431[/url]' post='2375397']

A Browning B/SS, single (silver) trigger, WITH CHOKE TUBES??

I agree....never saw a BSS with anything but fixed chokes...and I own 4 of themThey weren't made but about 10 years,don't remember exactly,but a short run for an incredible gunBut I've said it before here...To cut a BSS is a criminal act . It's a terrific uplandGame SxS and not many left...I wouldn't let go of mine...Your price is excellent by the way!I never bought one that inexpensively

Archived