SASS Wire Forum

Friday PIZZA party! Saturday Party!

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You want nuts in your cookies, bake them your own self!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:D

This morning went by fairly quick, this afternoon, not so much...

That is cause you got yer foot stuck in morning yet. Lighten up, have a cookie with some walnuts in 'em and enjoy yer day. Heck fir, man, your an hour ahead of me already.

All I"m gonna make is pepperoni pizza with white sauce.

Good grief, will this afternoon never end????

All too soon....16 percent or thereabouts of 2012 is already over! :huh:

Grizz, just for kicks put a little fried okra, eggplant, and spinach on a slice or two just to try. Plenty of jalopenos and since it borders on healthy throw on a generous helping of Andouille sausage.

Being sick is a drag indeed !

So, just think......the look of horror and disgust when I flung open my likker cabinet doors to find.........................

NO MORE BULLIET !

Whar did it all go ? Somebody call da pol-ice fer me !! :blink::wacko:

CPK....Ole Pard......could ya spare a sick pard some of dat amber goodness of dem gods ? ! :unsure:

Being sick is a drag indeed !

So, just think......the look of horror and disgust when I flung open my likker cabinet doors to find.........................

NO MORE BULLIET !

Whar did it all go ? Somebody call da pol-ice fer me !! :blink::wacko:

CPK....Ole Pard......could ya spare a sick pard some of dat amber goodness of dem gods ? ! :unsure:

CRISIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm out too!!

Let's be calm :o !!!!

CPK

Bottles is out front with a wagon load of booze, including a couple of cases of Bullet...

Whoa, never seen so many people move so fast.

I'm too plum tuckered out to make the cookies tonight, maybe tomorrow, maybe not.

Bottles is out front with a wagon load of booze, including a couple of cases of Bullet...

Whoa, never seen so many people move so fast.

I'm too plum tuckered out to make the cookies tonight, maybe tomorrow, maybe not.

Wagon load of booze!!!!

CPK

Wagon load of booze!!!!

CPK

Wagon load of booze.............so far away................just.........can't...............make...........it...............to.............the.................UGH ! ! ! :mellow:

Wagon load of booze!!!!

CPK

Wagon load of booze.............so far away................just.........can't...............make...........it...............to.............the.................UGH ! ! ! :mellow:

Sheesh, Hawk, here's a bottle and I put yer name on it, don't let nobody else drink out of it, wouldn't want them catching whatever you got.

So............weak............double..............tap......................

Oh ! Thank ya kindly Grizz ! ;):lol:

So what's everyone doing this weekend?

There is a match tomorrow, but at a range a ways away, and I've been so short on sleep this week I think I'll sleep late. Just as well cuz if'n I went to the match I probably wouldn't be home in time to go down with Miz Grizz to her mom's. Three hour round trip to have dinner, but ya gotta do for family.

If you have double taps does it fill a beer mug in half the time?

Ifin dat's da case, dis bunch would have been drunk last Thursday ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So what's everyone doing this weekend?

There is a match tomorrow, but at a range a ways away, and I've been so short on sleep this week I think I'll sleep late. Just as well cuz if'n I went to the match I probably wouldn't be home in time to go down with Miz Grizz to her mom's. Three hour round trip to have dinner, but ya gotta do for family.

Busy weekend fer me. Tomorrow is the Des Moines Parrothead Clubs charity Chili Cook Off. Have my chili all mixed up with the secret ingredint (psst a whole jar of my hottest salsa). Our club is all excited because they just announced Jimmy Buffett is having a concert in Des Moines in April.

Then Sunday.. waken up at the crack of dawn load up on coffee and drive 3 hrs pick up the daughter at college then attend the Buffalo Bill Birthday party at Le Claire Iowa (birthplace), Daughters college is 15 minutes from there. I will be Buffalo Bill!! Then drive back home in the evening.

Whew

CPK

Busy weekend fer me. Tomorrow is the Des Moines Parrothead Clubs charity Chili Cook Off. Have my chili all mixed up with the secret ingredint (psst a whole jar of my hottest salsa). Our club is all excited because they just announced Jimmy Buffett is having a concert in Des Moines in April.

Then Sunday.. waken up at the crack of dawn load up on coffee and drive 3 hrs pick up the daughter at college then attend the Buffalo Bill Birthday party at Le Claire Iowa (birthplace), Daughters college is 15 minutes from there. I will be Buffalo Bill!! Then drive back home in the evening.

Whew

CPK

Gawg Almighty, CPK..........Y'all gonna work up a powerful thrist !

Someone throw a couple logs on the fire, it's getting chilly in here. Guess I'd best throw down a couple of glasses of something to warm up from the inside too....

Well, I'd best go to da tack room out back, fetch da double bladed axe and do some cuttin' !

GrandFather always said, "Good fire wood warms ya twice............Once when ya cut it and den again when ya burn it !" :lol:

But he never said a word bout takin' a bottle of Bulliet along ! ;)B)

Well, I'd best go to da tack room out back, fetch da double bladed axe and do some cuttin' !

GrandFather always said, "Good fire wood warms ya twice............Once when ya cut it and den again when ya burn it !" :lol:

But he never said a word bout takin' a bottle of Bulliet along ! ;)B)

I'll supervise dis har operation an parsel out the Bulleit on yore breaks.

CPK

Archived