SASS Wire Forum

Friday PIZZA party! Saturday Party!

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's on Fox, I was gonna watch House but it's pre-empted by the race. Last time I flipped over it was stopped, under a caution flag a car went out of control and hit a track maint. truck and burst into flames.

yep that wreck was quite a sight :blink: they postponed again to clean up the mess.

just one driver testin his car, skidded half the track sidewiers and plowed into a fuel truck.

they both blew up, driver escaped unharmed and no one else hurt either--a miracle considerin that racecar was a pile of cinders.

:lol: yew "ME TOO" fellers crack me up

EVER-DAY IZ SATURDAY FER YEW :P

Some of still have to w**k for a living. I'll have 11 straight days before i"m off next Fri. Our night guy called of for the entire week. I'll have at least 20 1/2 hrs OT. Helps the shootin fund.

Some of still have to w**k for a living. I'll have 11 straight days before i"m off next Fri. Our night guy called of for the entire week. I'll have at least 20 1/2 hrs OT. Helps the shootin fund.

me too,,,12 hours most days :blush:

Hawk, since you was a tire carrier for the late, great Big E, I'll stand for a couple of bottles of Bulleit for ya. He was my favorite driver. And the race is startin shortly.

Thank Ya kindly, G.O.M. Yup, he was the Great One all right............................:FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Now his son, on the other hand can not even afford to buy a race ! :angry:

OK< I"ve had some dinner now, and I feel almost human again. If I can get a good nights sleep it will be even better.

But for now, I think I'll go play a game of scrabble with daughter grizz

Archived