SASS Wire Forum

Friday PIZZA party! Saturday Party!

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't be, that feller ain't nearly thick enough around the middle.

Got any Bulliet left over Grizz ? :unsure:

Gonna need some to git shed of dis cold thing or walkin pewmonia thing. ^_^

Yup, gonna feed the new rifle 38s. I'm hoping it likes the same OAL as I've been feeding my Marlin, but if not I've been holding back about 500 cases that are primed and ready for powder and lead and will load them longer if need be.

Hawk, after the party this weekend I don't know if'n there's any bullet left or not, you and CPK shore went thru a bunch of it. You might check under the bar.

I am off today too and playing with Dad, TJ and t he Rat dog. So far we have been to the lab, store, out to eat, and I wandered around outside while they napped..lol.. Pizza, yeah, I would love some... so would Rat dog. Dad has banana splits on his mind..... so we have all the stuff for it! So, lets have a desert tonight, splits all around!!

I haven't had a banana split in many many years.

Well, I'm off again today, last day of my prolonged weekend. Guess I should get something done finally... :D or not.

Got laundry to fold, tax stuff to work on, and who knows what other manner of chores.

But, to do any of that, I'm gonna need nourishment, so I reckon lunch should be soon on the agenda. I'll also need to be well rested, so maybe I should take a nap after lunch.

I haven't had a banana split in many many years.

Well, I'm off again today, last day of my prolonged weekend. Guess I should get something done finally... :D or not.

Got laundry to fold, tax stuff to work on, and who knows what other manner of chores.

But, to do any of that, I'm gonna need nourishment, so I reckon lunch should be soon on the agenda. I'll also need to be well rested, so maybe I should take a nap after lunch.

You sound like a candidate for retirement.

folded the laundry, dozed off for a bit, have my boy coming over in a couple hours for me to help him with his taxes. Maybe I'll find a couple more small chores to knock out just so I can cross some stuff off the list...

Was just thinking about my new 73, and what I'd do if'n there wasn't a match for a while after it gets here. There's an indoor range down by my office I've been to a couple of times, so I surfed it up to see what the rates are.

$16 per shooter per hour.

Anyway, what really struck me is that they advertise in bold and colored typeface "FREE Wi-fi"

Like you go to a gun range to surf the internet. Though I guess if you have to wait for a lane it might give you something to do while you wait.

They've supposedly improved thier ventilation, I should give it a try sometime, but paying 16 bucks an hour, one hour minimum, and I'd likely be there half hour tops kinda rubs me the wrong way. Not that I think they are ripping me off, it costs money to operate a range, I guess I'm just a cheap skate.

Grizz

Not to be a PARTY pooper , But you might find a large brim , may deflect the brass back down in the action :unsure:

I shot a real short stocked one , that would tick the brass off the brim of my hat , when I shot it .

Not a normal thing to happen , but it sure was distracting :blink:

CB

And button your collar. Hate to see ya do the hot brass daince! :lol:

Y'all not careful Fridays pizza party will turn into a perpetual loop and endless debauchery! So whats on the menu?

And what would be wrong with that, Sam. Especially that endless debauchery thingy. I ain't had one of those in a few months now. Crow on the pizza menu.

And what would be wrong with that, Sam. Especially that endless debauchery thingy. I ain't had one of those in a few months now. Crow on the pizza menu.

Not a thing wrong with it! Just wondered how long us ole farts could stand the wolf being loose!

Crow pie huh. Well, that calls for Old Crow and Jose Cuervo (Joe Crow) as refreshments!

Archived