SASS Wire Forum

Friday PIZZA party! Saturday Party!

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, it's just an old woman. We all age, some can keep some semblance of what society deems beautiful, some can't, or never had it to begin with. Such is life.

Pizza is on the counter.

I'm tired and cranky and I'm gonna go sit in the corner and eat. If someone needs to be ventilated, send 'em on over.

Grizz

Not been a good week here, been sick of and on. Weather not the best, rainy and chilly (oh wait, this is the Northwest what am I thinkin) So Grizz it's time for a slice or two and I'll wash it down with whatever is on tap.

Might jus come sit in the corner with ya.

Been workin' on the Jeep pickup and probably will again for a while tomorrow. :rolleyes::unsure: Schoolmarm's takin' me out to dinner tomorrow night and she fixed tortelini and her famous spaghetti sauce tonight. Got me some Vernor's and I be chillin'!! :lol::lol::lol:

Well, geeeeez, what a bunch of party poopers. Well, poopers anyway. Night is young, and I am so

handsome, and I feel like I just got lai...er something nice happened to me. SWell, not really, but

I feel that way. Beer is cold, having butterflied shrimp and chips with some cole slaw. Not rightly sure about dessert. I do know for sure that baked Alaska is not in the picture.

Lose that grumpy look Grizz and Sam. Have a libation and run a victory lap around the table. I heard

rumor that one of the Saloon gals is gonna dance on the table. But I ain't right sure which one.

WHAHOOOOOOO!

I would shoot out the lights if we had lights in here.

It ain't the face that bothers me so much Grizz as what I see in her eyes... :blink:

Maybe Grizz will set you up a flashlight Badg and you can plink at it. Be careful though cause he's in a ventilatin mood. Onct I got in a ventilatin mood but beans were the cause of it.

When I used to work at the pizza parlor I used to make a show of eating anchovies in front of the girls, it really grossed them out. Don't mind them that way, can't stand them baked on pizza though, and even one on a pizza pollutes the whole pie.

Hey Badger, put that beer mug on yer head and let me shoot it off, I got a powerful urge to shoot somethin.

Sick an tired of bein' sick an tired !

SOooooooooo...............................

just got back from da Outback Steakhouse,.......I am misirble after eattin' so much !

Grizz..........I'll pass on da pies fer now.........maybe later,

But fer now, I'll have four fingers of Bulliet ( after I whars dem first, of course ! ;) )

When I used to work at the pizza parlor I used to make a show of eating anchovies in front of the girls, it really grossed them out. Don't mind them that way, can't stand them baked on pizza though, and even one on a pizza pollutes the whole pie.

Hey Badger, put that beer mug on yer head and let me shoot it off, I got a powerful urge to shoot somethin.

Shoot the fish.

ok, a question for you all...

how long a drive each way, in hours and minutes is it to the monthly matches you attend regularly?

Exactly one hour from the house to the Bar 3

I'm here.. We went out fer my Mom's birthday(79). She's doin just fine. We suprised her and picked up our daughter from college (about 3 hrs) away and didn't tell her that she was coming. A nice time was had by all.

I'm stuffed cud someone rub my tummy.

CPK

how long a drive each way, in hours and minutes is it to the monthly matches you attend regularly?

I attend 3 monthly matches. Zen Shootists is 50 minutes away, Fort Des Moines Rangers is 40 minutes and Goddard Cowboys (non SASS independent club) is 20 minutes.

CPK

Depends if I pick up my parents I drive an hour and a half ifwe meet half way its a little under an hour one way

3 hours ! Our driveway to ranger driveway is 188 miles. :huh:

Always make a weekend of it.

Other den dat, it's about a hour to a hour and a half to all dem clubs around here.

Shore wish Whiskey would show up. I got a hankerin' fer some of her whohitjohn ! :lol:

I'm here.. We went out fer my Mom's birthday(79). She's doin just fine. We suprised her and picked up our daughter from college (about 3 hrs) away and didn't tell her that she was coming. A nice time was had by all.

I'm stuffed cud someone rub my tummy.

CPK

CPK.......ifin' I do, ya gonna howl at da moon ? :unsure::blink::lol:

CPK.......ifin' I do, ya gonna howl at da moon ? :unsure::blink::lol:

You bettcha!!!! Aaaahhhoooo

CPK

Since I'm out here in SoCal, I have to preface any drive related answers with, "It depends on the traffic, weather, time of day, etc." We can make it to our friends house in about two hours with the wind at our backs, little traffic, good weather, not a holiday weekend, etc. The range is another 30 or so minutes from there. However, we have gone to a board meeting for the club at our friends house, on the Friday evening of a three day weekend and it took us four plus hours to get there. I was a basket case by the time we arrived. :wacko::wacko::wacko: We have to travel along the main route to Las Vegas for a good portion of the trip. :ph34r:

Sounds kinda like a scaled cat wallering. :unsure:

It beats what I'm listening to right now. There is some kind of "Police Action" going on near by. There are helo's circling low, sireens everywhere and not much traffic. That's not a good sign. :unsure:

Archived