SASS Wire Forum

For your WTF? file

Dusty Balz, SASS#46599

By Seth Robson

Stars and Stripes

Published: February 16, 2012

CAMP ZAMA, Japan – The Army is ordering its hardened combat veterans to wear fake breasts and empathy bellies so they can better understand how pregnant soldiers feel during physical training.

This week, 14 noncommissioned officers at Camp Zama took turns wearing the “pregnancy simulators” as they stretched, twisted and exercised during a three-day class that teaches them to serve as fitness instructors for pregnant soldiers and new mothers.

Army enlisted leaders all over the world are being ordered to take the Pregnancy Postpartum Physical Training Exercise Leaders Course, or PPPT, according to U.S. Army Medical Activity Japan health promotion educator Jana York.

Developed by the Army in 2008, the course includes aerobics classes, pool sessions and classroom studies on the physiology of pregnant women. The NCOs learn special exercises for pregnant women, who shouldn’t push themselves too hard or participate in high-impact activities such as snowboarding, bungee jumping or horse riding, York said.

See the video here.

http://nation.foxnews.com/us-army/20...mpathy-bellies

Gee... wonder if they're gonna start issuing 'em all these devices so they can stand up when they... um...

By the way and for what it's worth I knew a number of ladies back in my sailing days who swore by these things... :rolleyes:

Gee... wonder if they're gonna start issuing 'em all these devices so they can stand up when they... um...

By the way and for what it's worth I knew a number of ladies back in my sailing days who swore by these things... :rolleyes:

Thats an expensive funnel.

KK

A Better design would be with a flexible funnel stem, so they can write their name in the snow.

Awwww Jeeeez, the WORLD HAS GONE NUTS.

Uh... Badger...

It IS flexible...! :rolleyes:

I'm gonna slowly back away from this thread......

......And pretend I never saw it!

By Seth Robson

Stars and Stripes

Published: February 16, 2012

CAMP ZAMA, Japan – The Army is ordering its hardened combat veterans to wear fake breasts and empathy bellies so they can better understand how pregnant soldiers feel during physical training.

This week, 14 noncommissioned officers at Camp Zama took turns wearing the “pregnancy simulators” as they stretched, twisted and exercised during a three-day class that teaches them to serve as fitness instructors for pregnant soldiers and new mothers.

Army enlisted leaders all over the world are being ordered to take the Pregnancy Postpartum Physical Training Exercise Leaders Course, or PPPT, according to U.S. Army Medical Activity Japan health promotion educator Jana York.

Developed by the Army in 2008, the course includes aerobics classes, pool sessions and classroom studies on the physiology of pregnant women. The NCOs learn special exercises for pregnant women, who shouldn’t push themselves too hard or participate in high-impact activities such as snowboarding, bungee jumping or horse riding, York said.

See the video here.

http://nation.foxnews.com/us-army/20...mpathy-bellies

again I'm reminded of what Forest Gump said (shit happens)

Archived