SASS Wire Forum

Application to date my daughter

I especially like rule four and rule nine.

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

When my youngest daughter was still in high school she told me a guy was coming on alittle too strong...

I told her to tell him that if he didn't mind his manners her mother was going to shoot him.

She looked at me and said, "mom.... if he doesn't back off I'm gonna shoot him"

I think she meant it too.

What the heck is wrong with oversize tires? Otherwise, it sounds good to me.

For trekking in the backwoods for some nekkin'...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

For trekking in the backwoods for some nekkin'...

You don't need oversize tires for that, just a four wheel drive and good tread. Not that I would know...

You don't need oversize tires for that, just a four wheel drive and good tread. Not that I would know...

Well....depends on the woods and the downed trees to 'walk' over, and the mud to get through - they don't just sell those tires for looks..

Just posted that form to my facebook page as a public service announcement. I've got a daughter, my friends have daughters, and they're all beautiful, smart and too darned good for any of the boys I've seen hanging around. The daughters that is, not my friends.

I Like it :blink:

Rule Nine:

Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a slow, potbellied, balding, middle-aged, dimwitted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me :angry:

Thank you , sir, and with your permission I shall keep this so my son-in-law can use it with my two grandaughters and for my son to show to my two grandsons and warn them! B)

True story, and I think I've posted it here before:

When my daughter and her husband were dating, I was in the garage sorting brass. I was just back from a shoot where I had picked several splattered/mashed .45 slugs. I showed my future son in law one and VERY INNOCENTLY (I SWEAR) I asked him if he could imagine what one of these could do to human tissue!

To this day, eleven years later, he still tells this story adding "I got the message".

Excellent!!! I am so glad I don't have a daughter to have to deal with this. Well, not really, but if I did, I guarantee she would hate me......

Will definitely be copied with your permission and distributed to all of my nieces. Even the married ones.

TT

Well....depends on the woods and the downed trees to 'walk' over, and the mud to get through - they don't just sell those tires for looks..

You're right, but way too many "mall crawlers" buy them for looks! I'm sure you know the kind.

When my wife and I got engaged, my father-in-law gave me a hearty congratulations and proceeded to show me his gun collection. His ENTIRE gun collection. After, I told my wife I didn't know whether it was a "welcome" or a "warning." She smiled and said "both."

My brother once posted this status on his facebook page: I have a backhoe a rifle and 38 acres don't mess with my daughter. Love it

That reminds me of when my daughter was 14, this 20 year old boy kept coming around didn't help that my daughter was encouraging it. I didn't like what was going on so I took him aside one day put my arm over his shoulder held him in to me real tight so he couldn't get away from me and said in a very calm, casual voice, "Charlie, I would just as soon take you out back and shoot you then bury you where you fall then to have you screw around with my daughter". I could fell him trembling as he was responding to me saying oh god oh god please don't shoot me please just beat my ass oh please don't shoot me. After that he would not even talk to my daughter, that was 16 or 17 years ago couple years ago she ask me about Charlie and if I had said any thing to him. I told her what I said and at first she was mad then she just started to laughing and thought it was funny. :lol: :lol:

Reckon I need to send this to my youngest daughter and her hubby. The seven and eight year old will be growin' up mighty quick!

My father in law (who passed away ten years ago ) showed my all his gun collection and I do mean every single gun and all the ammo he had for each weapon.

He said to me,"Boy...I pity the fool who trys to take my baby from me !"

And like a fool I asked why ?

"Cause I'll shot at him, that why ?" he said.

To which I replyed, "You can shoot fast and mostly miss...I'll shoot slow and hit !"

My wife said I was lucky to make it out of her home after dropping her off ! :lol:;):lol:

The more I thought about it as I read it, the more I'm convinced his standards are too low! :lol: :lol: ;):ph34r:

Harvey

The more I thought about it as I read it, the more I'm convinced his standards are too low! :lol: :lol: ;):ph34r:

Harvey

Not everything is a 'one size fits all' - please tailor for your needs ;)

Archived