SASS Wire Forum

Interesting view of the Super Bowl

I'm glad they were there, and BTW my son was one of them! ;) This was an event that had 68,000+ people in attendance including hundreds of celebs and political figures, and security at the door was limited to hand searches and wand metal detecting, not a perfect science. In today's society this was a prime terrorist target.

BSD

I'm glad they were there, and BTW my son was one of them! ;) This was an event that had 68,000+ people in attendance including hundreds of celebs and political figures, and security at the door was limited to hand searches and wand metal detecting, not a perfect science. In today's society this was a prime terrorist target.

BSD

Thanks for the service your son does in helpin' keep things as safe as can be these days...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Surprised the one way film not over the openings surrounding the perch. Would stop sun deflection and anyone from seeing in. You would have no idea what goes on for presidential visits. :rolleyes:

Surprised the one way film not over the openings surrounding the perch. Would stop sun deflection and anyone from seeing in. You would have no idea what goes on for presidential visits. :rolleyes:

Back in '98 I was working at the Discovery Science Center, Santa Ana, CA and Vice President Gore made a visit. The process and security - snipers on roof tops and such - was pretty tight!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived