SASS Wire Forum

To the Saloon

I've been lucky enough to meet some of the Saloon folks in person.

BMC, Willie Wheelgun, Blackwater, Chickasaw Bill, Complicated Lady, Miss Rocky and probably a couple more that slip my feeble mind right now. They are as great in person as on here.

EDIT - Forgot Noz, Ozarks Monte, Dogwoods Annie and probably others.

Hopefully I get the chance to meet a bunch more before too long!

Badger,

When Big Jake gets up this way, we can take him fishin &shootin&drikin. By the time we are through with him he will never want to leave :lol: Jus sayin.

I was born in Bellingham, Brother and Sister in Seattle. Lots of relatives live in Seattle. We moved to Calif when I was small, but my parents shipped the 3 of us off to Aunt and Uncle's in Seattle every summer for 10 years. Lots of fishing in Puget Sound. Mom bought a 10 acre place out on Whidby Island in the 80's, spent lots of time there too. I worked for the U.S.Post Office as a Letter Carrier and wanted to tan, not RUST...so I moved to SoCal. Retired now...everytime I go to the Pacific North Wet...I feel like I'm coming HOME. It wouldn't take much to make me stay.....well maybe a couple of beers. I don't think I'd mind the fishin' shootin' and drinkin' either. Just sayin'

Big Jake

Meeting all the SASS ladies in CA is the only thing that draws me there. Not that I dislike CA particularly, just don't have any reason to go there other than the SASS ladies...and a few fellers on a lesser extent. :D

That would just get you into trouble, Old Man.

Badger, I think it would kill him before he got in trouble! :lol:

Archived