SASS Wire Forum

Ruger Vaquero on Top Shot!

Krazy Kajun

The team event was plate shooting with Ruger Vaquero...pretty cool. I hope they don't put plates that small at our SASS matches!

Sorry, after 3 seasons of sophomoric, scripted strife, and little shooting expertise, they lost my viewership.

BSD

No, it ain't exactly classy, and yeah, there's a lot of silly backstabbing and etcetera that goes on, but I still like it. I like Swamp People better, but I still like Top Shot. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but that's the way it goes...

No, it ain't exactly classy, and yeah, there's a lot of silly backstabbing and etcetera that goes on, but I still like it. I like Swamp People better, but I still like Top Shot. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but that's the way it goes...

I'm with ya on both counts. Or maybe all three :D

On Swamp People; Elizabeth (Choot'em Elizabeth) has her own boat and she is paired with another woman whose last name is the same as mine....I wonder if we are related???

Heck Fir, Charlie. Watch what you want. It is yer TV. :lol:

What me and other folks think and a couple of dollars will get you a beer some places.

On Swamp People; Elizabeth (Choot'em Elizabeth) has her own boat and she is paired with another woman whose last name is the same as mine....I wonder if we are related???

I didn't know that you was related to anybody, KK. Least of all, anybody that would admit it. :lol:

I didn't know that you was related to anybody, KK. Least of all, anybody that would admit it. :lol:

So very true...I've even got to sneak up on my shadow :)

Just head over to the University of Alabama campus. They will take ya in. :rolleyes:

BMC, I've cut people for saying less than that!!

Liz is plumb purty when she cleans up. Purty nice to look at when she's out huntin', too...

It comes on the same time JUSTIFIED airs

.. I'm just sayin!

That's what DVR's are for!! My wife and I time shift lots of stuff....don't have to watch the commercials and for shows like Top Shot and a few others you can fast forward through the drama and get to the shooting.

Archived