SASS Wire Forum

Dos Equis Most Interesting Man in the World

I don't always drink milk. But when I do, I prefer Dos Boobies. :D

The original "Happy Meal!"

An article was written about the actor in these commercials a couple months ago in Cigar Afficianado. Amongst all the parts he played, he was one of the bad guys the Duke shot in one of the final scenes of The Shootist.

Cute caption though.

If he was shot in the final scenes of the shootist, he must have played the bartender. Hugh O'Brien, Richard Boone, and the actor who played Redleggs Terrel in The Owtlaw Josey Wales were the three who were challenged in the movie, and Ron Howard actually shot the barkeep. :rolleyes: Mighta' been one of the ones who tried to shoot him in his room. :unsure:

I am the most interesting man in the world not that character in the commercial. When I swim Dolfins appear as if by magic. Were I to give you directions you would never get lost and you would arrive ten minutes early. Yesterday I was walking out of the Big Lots Store and there was a box seven foot tall and three feet square next to the door. There were several people nearby so I inspected the box closly, walked around it squinted at the label and said "Fra-gee-ly, it must be Italian" one person cracked up immedately so I just walked out of the store letting her explain it to the others.

Bugs

I am the most interesting man in the world not that character in the commercial. When I swim Dolfins appear as if by magic. Were I to give you directions you would never get lost and you would arrive ten minutes early. Yesterday I was walking out of the Big Lots Store and there was a box seven foot tall and three feet square next to the door. There were several people nearby so I inspected the box closly, walked around it squinted at the label and said "Fra-gee-ly, it must be Italian" one person cracked up immedately so I just walked out of the store letting her explain it to the others.

Bugs

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jonathon Goldsmith was the man Wayne shot [while hiding behind the curtain] in his room - at night.

The bad guy was shot and fell backwards out the window, after a stray shot set the kerosene lamp ablaze.

Tull

Guest Milo Talon SASS #23163

Looked him up on the IMDB.Didn't recognize the guy or his name.In the old days he went by Jonathon Lippe.He was all over TV in the 60's and 70's.He was one of the guys that hung Clint in Hang Em High.Didn't recognize him cause he got old like most of us. :)

Archived