SASS Wire Forum

Dos Equis Most Interesting Man in the World

Maybe he appeals to the women in the audience but he just looks like an old fart to me.

I would think "the most fascinating man" would be 20 years younger.

Maybe he appeals to the women in the audience but he just looks like an old fart to me.

I would think "the most fascinating man" would be 20 years younger.

Maybe he is just filthy rich, Noz.

That could do it. :lol:

An article was written about the actor in these commercials a couple months ago in Cigar Afficianado. Amongst all the parts he played, he was one of the bad guys the Duke shot in one of the final scenes of The Shootist.

Cute caption though.

? curious to what one, I know the last was Hugh O Brien and before that James Arness,

? curious to what one, I know the last was Hugh O Brien and before that James Arness,

Hugh O'Brian was last gun fighter he shot. Richard Boone was the one just before O'Brien,

and I do not know the name of the guy that played the first nervous gunfighter or the barkeep.

Edit:

Here were the folks in the Saloon in the final shootout.

JW was Brooks

Hugh O'brian was Pulford

Richard Boone was Sweeney

Bill McKinnon was Cobb

and Charles G. Martin was the Bartender Murry

Hugh O'Brian was last gun fighter he shot. Richard Boone was the one just before O'Brien,

and I do not know the name of the guy that played the first nervous gunfighter or the barkeep.

Edit:

JW was Brooks

Hugh O'brian was Pulford

Bill McKinnon was Cobb

You would remember Bill McKinney if you ever saw Deliverance with Burt Reynolds. He was the guy sayin' squeal like a pig to Ned Beatty. Just sayin' P.S. he also played Terrill as a Red Legs in Josey Wales

Big Jake

I enjoy seeing the advertizment . . . . well done . . . who thunk of the puma on the kitchen counter ? . . WoW . . . . I used to go to Mexico a lot . . . but mostly drank Corona . . that was back in the days when it was not available north of the border.

I enjoy seeing the advertizment . . . . well done . . . who thunk of the puma on the kitchen counter ? . . WoW . . . . I used to go to Mexico a lot . . . but mostly drank Corona . . that was back in the days when it was not available north of the border.

We used to go and get XX or XXX or Tecate' they were a dime a bottle back in the early 60's. Beer got better when they brought Corona and lemons, that would be .25 please.

Guess I am just a kraut head jerman and trink my bier from the stein.

No lemon, no fruit. Just brochen and sausages.

One snack we have never been able to duplicate. Used to love the street vendors in downtown Bamberg, Germany.

The deuce and a halfs and 3/4s never left Gersthofen with out a load of brochens. I doubt that we

could have endured the cold war without them. The beer came later when the CP was set up and the

guns were in place.

Bill McKinnon was Cobb. Slight correction...that would be Bill McKinney. He appeared in many Clint Eastwood films. He passed away last year. As for "The Most Intersting Man", that would be Jonathan Goldsmith. Watch from him in any of the old TV westerns, like Gunsmoke. Most of the time a bad guy.

Edit:

JW was Brooks

Hugh O'brian was Pulford

Bill McKinnon was Cobb

Y'all forgot Gillom Rogers .... Ron Howard... the last Shootist as I recall ;)

Y'all forgot Gillom Rogers .... Ron Howard... the last Shootist as I recall ;)

True, but he ran into the Saloon after the shotgun blast. He did however shoot the Barkeep.

Imagine that, somebody shot the barkeep. Kinda short sighted in my book. But then again,

Charlie abused the barkeep in Open Range, with a beer mug. Shot down his sign also.

Oh well.

True, but he ran into the Saloon after the shotgun blast. He did however shoot the Barkeep.

Imagine that, somebody shot the barkeep. Kinda short sighted in my book. But then again,

Charlie abused the barkeep in Open Range, with a beer mug. Shot down his sign also.

Oh well.

Well there's no excuse for a surly bartender

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9waTCGyzJA8

I don't always drink milk. But when I do, I prefer Dos Boobies. :D

Now, That makes Mean Matt McCord

The Funniest Man In This Thread !! :lol:

Why lift a cheek when you can remain evenly planted and levitate? :D

You could get backed up and blow yore shoes off, better to "vent" a little.... :lol:

Archived