SASS Wire Forum

Postman Wants to Shoot CAS?

DocWard

For the second month in a row, it is two weeks into the month and I still don't have my copy of The Chronicle. Everybody I know gets theirs long before I do, and I am left out of the argum...discussions online. My brother has brought things up as well, and I can only say "I will let you know when I get mine. It is getting rather annoying.

I was crossing my fingers that I would get it today, since it is my birthday, and I am not doing much else, but no, afraid not.

The only explanation I have is that the mail carrier reads it cover-to-cover before delivering it. Anyone else with this problem?

Happy Birthday doc!

Mine ussually comes sometime during the first week of the month. Though it's come later a time or two, and not at all once. An email to HQ and I got a replacement in a couple of days.

Happy Birthday doc!

Thanks. I didn't want to shout it to everyone, because of being low key this year, but I was hoping for something to happen today. That would have been nice.

Mine ussually comes sometime during the first week of the month. Though it's come later a time or two, and not at all once. An email to HQ and I got a replacement in a couple of days.

Initially mine came the first week of the month, but the past couple of months have been slow. Last month I even called to see if there was a problem. I didn't think my membership had lapsed, but I was beginning to wonder! Nope, and it came a few days later.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOC!

That's about as low key as I can git. :lol:

I've never had a problem with CC delivery for some reason. Not when I lived in Florida nor here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOC!

That's about as low key as I can git. :lol:

I've never had a problem with CC delivery for some reason. Not when I lived in Florida nor here.

Thanks UB. You are a true friend for keeping it as low key as possible.

Archived