SASS Wire Forum

A word of experience

To all you cowboy Romeos out there in La La land, chose you Valentine's gift with some though.

And never, ever shop for a Valentine's day gift and/or card when you have been drinking alcohol.

Take my word on that.

To all you cowboy Romeos out there in La La land, chose you Valentine's gift with some though.

And never, ever shop for a Valentine's day gift and/or card when you have been drinking alcohol.

Take my word on that.

There has to be a "Big" story behind those words of wisdom? :) MT

Some things my wife told me when we first started dating

1: if it plugs into a wall outlet it is not a gift (that was the end of my absolutely perfect vacuum cleaner idea)

2: if you cannot tell the difference between mocha beige and beige mocha eyeshadow you have no business picking out her makeup (so much for the "150 perfect colors" makeup kit)

3: if you think taking her to the local mud wrestling championships is a way to stimulate your love life, you are mistaken (and I was looking forward to the finals between Daisy Dangerous and Sweet Sophie Sashay)

4: Getting her the 20# "value pack" of chocolates is not the best idea when she has just bought new tight jeans for her class reunion, no matter how much you saved.

Regards (and Happy Valentines Day)

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Archived