SASS Wire Forum

That little blue pill

My wife asked me to go see the doctor and get some of those pills that would help me pay 'attention' to her. You should have seen the surprise on her face when I came home and pitched her a bottle of diet pills.

I'm still looking for a place to live. :blink:

Quick Badger!! :unsure: Let's see if we can sell some tickets to the show!!! :lol::lol::lol:

My wife asked me to go see the doctor and get some of those pills that would help me pay 'attention' to her. You should have seen the surprise on her face when I came home and pitched her a bottle of diet pills.

This would be funny if I didn't think it were true!!!! <_<

Don't they understand that a voluminous appearance may be one of the reasons we don't pay attention to them anymore???? Sheeesh! B)

Hay Pard I have a two room dog house ? :huh:

Don't they understand that a voluminous appearance may be one of the reasons we don't pay attention to them anymore???? Sheeesh! B)

hmm I think I will keep my mouth shut on that one :wacko:

Gramma and grampa were watching little Bobby for a few hours. Bobby was playing outside in the sandbox.

"What are you doing, Bobby?"

"I'm going to stick these worms in the sand, Grampa."

"Bobby, you can't stick worms in the sand."

"I'll bet $5 I can."

Now, grampa didn't want the money, but he accepted the bet. With that, Bobby took a worm and stretched it out and sprayed it with some hair spray. He waited a couple minutes, when stuck it in the sand.

"Well, Bobby, you win, here's your $5."

Grampa went inside. Twenty minutes later, he came out and gave Bobby $5.

"Grampa, you all ready paid me."

"That's from your gramma."

hmm I think I will keep my mouth shut on that one :wacko:

Ohhhh...Come on MM.......speak ya mind ! :lol:

Got a free simple in da snail mail a few years back.

Was gonna surpise Lady Hawk one night, but forgot it and the jeans holding that liitl blue pill got washed.

Took two weeks to get dem things folded up ! ! :blink::wacko::lol:

Wow

maybe cowboys are ALWAYS smart....

I'm remembering the time my hubby gave me diet pills for Christmas

Bet he lived on peanut butter sanmmichs along time ! :blink: :blink: :blink::wacko:

Oh hell.... I've said worse....

I once, in a heated argument, told my wife that if it weren't for that thing between her legs, there'd be a bounty on her....

I knew I was wrong. I tried to grab those words as they left my mouth, right past my size 11's but NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! They got away. I looked at her and said "Here comes the divorce".... She said "Nope! I'm gonna stay married to you and make you pay for that......"

That was 1975.... We're still married.... Ya gotta love a woman who keeps her word.......

Notice of public sale

There will be a sale of various cowboy guns and equipment at the former residence of one OKIE Sawbones. Everything must go. All offers will be accepted!

Wildcat :rolleyes:

Notice of public sale

There will be a sale of various cowboy guns and equipment at the former residence of one OKIE Sawbones. Everything must go. All offers will be accepted!

Wildcat :rolleyes:

I've got 5 hunret and elebenty-seven dollars. How much will that git? Do you ship or do I gots ta come an git it?

Big Jake

Okie, I feel your pain.

Several years back, my wife was back in Utah for a few weeks visiting our kids and grandkids while I stayed in California. When she got back home, there was a new mule in the barn. "What the heck is that?" she asked. I explained it was my new mule. "New mule!!! New mule! You don't need a new mule!!!" She was ready to kill me.

I let her rant for a few minutes, then calmly said, "Sweetie, you were gone for almost a whole month and, to be honest, I needed the companionship."

Yep...I was sleeping in the mule barn for several days after that. :blink:

Okie, I feel your pain.

Several years back, my wife was back in Utah for a few weeks visiting our kids and grandkids while I stayed in California. When she got back home, there was a new mule in the barn. "What the heck is that?" she asked. I explained it was my new mule. "New mule!!! New mule! You don't need a new mule!!!" She was ready to kill me.

I let her rant for a few minutes, then calmly said, "Sweetie, you were gone for almost a whole month and, to be honest, I needed the companionship."

These women just don't seem to have a sense of humor. :o:unsure::wacko:

Okie, I feel your pain.

Kinda done that me ownself years back. Was shoeing some qaurter runers for a client and bought a 2 year old from him and then came home and told SWMBO. Didn't turn out well . He was too straight legged and had a huge pair. He could only run about 100 yards before he got tired of hittin them. I did survive. :lol:

Archived