SASS Wire Forum

And related to the Rockets' Red Glare thread

Utah Bob #35998

Left of the pole, up in the brush :blush:

Yes, that's one of them, but if you look closely, there are actually eighteen deer in the photo. (Just kidding. :D )

Yes, that's one of them, but if you look closely, there are actually eighteen deer in the photo. (Just kidding. :D )

And an elk. :lol:

Nobody else saw Bigfoot?

He took the pic. :lol:

Hey ...is that a sniper behind them bushes? :P

GG ~ :FlagAm:

We learned in Scout Sniper school that bushed are concealment, not cover. Rocks and trees are cover. I was hiding behind a rock when Big Foot took the picture of the Deer and Elk with all the Coyotes running around. Busy afternoon....Just sayin'

Big Jake

Is that you in that pic Big Jake?... :D

GG

Yep, I was down behind the car( you did see the car in the lower left corner of the picture, didn't you?) There are two (2) black looking things (telephone pole stumps) I'm in behind a rock behind the bushes, watching, waiting, eating snow to keep my breath cool so it won't show vapor......Then Bigfoot shows up with a camera taking pics of all the wildlife moving around the place.

Big Jake

I'm skeered now Big Jake..lookin' in the woods in my backyard I see somethin'...can't make out what it is....looks maybe like a Bigfoot....is that YOU?

GG

I'm skeered now Big Jake..lookin' in the woods in my backyard I see somethin'...can't make out what it is....looks maybe like a Bigfoot....is that YOU?

GG

At 6'6" 400lbs....size 16 feet, I suppose if I wearing a fur coat, I could be mistaken for a Sasquatch. But I wouldn't be running around barefooted in the snow. 'sides my 16's are AAA width, not near wide enough to fool anyone tracking me. Long skinny feet is not what BigFoot is running around on.

Big Jake

That is a sweet Picture :excl:

Archived