SASS Wire Forum

Dillon 550 case feeder

wildcat john

Dillon 550 case feeder including,38 cal. case feeder, tool holder w/o tools, large pistol plate 38-45 cal, cover. The on/off case feeder tube micro switch may to be adjusted after unit is installed. Sorry no pictures, check out Dillons site if you want to see one. $200 plus shipping costs. Hell UPS makes all of the $$ on these deals!!

I estimated the shipping of a 14'X14"X14" box at 5LB and a 26"X6"X4" box for the shaft at 5LB to Wisconson for about $70.00. That is if I can find boxes close to that size. I don't know if one 14"X14"X26" would be ant cheaper.

are you attending winter range

Wrangler I,m stupid cant find it on dillons site

It's their! Not going to Winter Range this year but have friends going. Let me know cause they are headen out on Friday.Sent you PM

are you attending winter range

Wrangler I,m stupid cant find it on dillons site

Give this link a whirl. Don't let the fact that .38 is listed as "large pistol" fool you. As crazy as it sounds, the large pistol case feeder is correct for .38's.

think your IM box is full.

can you please give me a quote on shipping to 31201? one box should be cheaper to send.

thanks,

-matt

btt

Dillon 550 case feeder including,38 cal. case feeder, tool holder w/o tools, large pistol plate 38-45 cal, cover. The on/off case feeder tube micro switch may to be adjusted after unit is installed. Sorry no pictures, check out Dillons site if you want to see one. $200 plus shipping costs. Hell UPS makes all of the $$ on these deals!!

If u still got this would you be interested in some tradin for some trains? If not I may still be interested!

Thanks

Johnny

Archived