SASS Wire Forum

Sat. Nite Date Nite...

Deja Vous

DV

I will share the coat with you :)

waiting on the weather to close in , hoping it will miss us

Rain would be fine , BUT , I do not want any SNOW and ICE

CB

Sure we can... lol.... Just ship it to me for the winter and I will send it back to you for the summer.. lol I can be fair and reasonable.lol

I spent Date Night with my wife watching my Grandsons so that my daughter and SIL can go out on Date Night....

I spent Date Night with my wife watching my Grandsons so that my daughter and SIL can go out on Date Night....

Ah... how sweet is that? Very sweet of you two..

...our date night is Friday night and this last one was dinner and movie night. I went out and got a couple nice filets and threw them on the grill along with a couple of potatoes wrapped in butter and salt inside the tinfoil; fixed a veggie tray with a secret sauce of mine; a nice Merlot; had a great meal and fun time together and then loaded up the dvd with the latest netflix offering. Nice evening.

...our date night is Friday night and this last one was dinner and movie night. I went out and got a couple nice filets and threw them on the grill along with a couple of potatoes wrapped in butter and salt inside the tinfoil; fixed a veggie tray with a secret sauce of mine; a nice Merlot; had a great meal and fun time together and then loaded up the dvd with the latest netflix offering. Nice evening.

Now that is right up there with a cool picnic out in the desert with your guns and a bunch of targets, huh? lol.... Ah.. secret sauce, huh? Well what is it? lol

Oh, my gosh... please tell her hello!!! How is your foot doing? Salmon is pretty good, but I am a beef eater, dyed in the wool.. lol... Never saw that movie.. gotta look it up... hugs to you both... Cool date night, my kinda stuff... well, that and shooting.. lol

Goood Mornin', Deja - and will do!

Foot's good - doin' the Klondike Derby this coming weekend with a mob o' Boy Scouts, packing in to a frozen lake for some winter camping.

On the movie... well... it ain't John Wayne!! :rolleyes: A reeeally low-budget film about some Idaho high school friends who are total nerds. Funny, though! ^_^

Goood Mornin', Deja - and will do!

Foot's good - doin' the Klondike Derby this coming weekend with a mob o' Boy Scouts, packing in to a frozen lake for some winter camping.

On the movie... well... it ain't John Wayne!! :rolleyes: A reeeally low-budget film about some Idaho high school friends who are total nerds. Funny, though! ^_^

Sounds funny.... and I am glad you two are doing good still!!! Very cool... she is a nice sweet lady...

Now that is right up there with a cool picnic out in the desert with your guns and a bunch of targets, huh? lol.... Ah.. secret sauce, huh? Well what is it? lol

...and here's the sauce (from my dutch/sicilian grandmother on my mom's side):

Stuff you need:

3 cloves cloves garlic (quartered)

1 chili (dried, cut in half lengthwise)

2/3 cup red wine vinegar (good quality)

3 tsps spearmint (crumbled dried)

1 1/3 cups extra-virgin olive oil (fruity)

Then do this here:

1 Drop the garlic into a clean 2-cup bottle.

2 Add the chili pepper and pour in the vinegar.

3 Add half the mint, cover the bottle, shake well and leave about 24 hours.

4 In the beginning, the flavouring will float on the surface of the vinegar, but after a day they will sink to the bottom of the bottle.

5 After the flavourings have sunk to the bottom, add the olive oil and the remaining mint.

6 Shake well and let stand 3-4 days, shaking once or twice a day, before using.

7 This sauce will keep for 2-3 months in a cool, dark place.

8 Shake well before using.

Archived