SASS Wire Forum

Sat. Nite Date Nite...

Deja Vous

Ah... I love Sat nights in front of the TV with Rat dog, Dad and TJ and the pellet stove. My dads neighbor has tried to get me to go out on the town with her for a month now.. lol... I just never seem to find the time to go out to any saloon but this one.. lolll We watch silly TV stuff, things I don't even like at times, but wow do we have fun... lol Debbie says I will never find a guy this way.. lol..

Well, gosh I have several guys already here in this saloon... course they are all brothers.. lol

So, what all y'all doing tonight. Cuz there is no place like home, or out with friends, is there?

Bucky and I are just relaxing, watching Catch 22. It's waaaay to cold to go out, below freezing here in Jawja. And windy.

Friday before last we went to an indoor range and broke in a new pistol. Then to Wild Wing for burgers and wings. They had an AC/DC tribute band playing. Had a blast!

Hey DV

How have you been doing ?

Stay Safe

CB

I am doing good, but what fun it is being safe? lol. How are you doing chicks? I was out today with pals shopping at the ritz.. .lol.. garage sales..; and looking at houses. And now I am home talking off and on to Dad and playing on here..

Shafty Lady & I were gonna have a date tonight, but she's feelin' a little under the weather.... A bug goin' 'round, I had it a couple days ago....

Anyhow, me and my son went to the general store and I gots me a new hat!

Just a sittin' at home watchin' the picture box now....an' chattin' with y'all.....

DV

Just doing the best I can , It is a bit on the cold side tonite , never got above freezing today . Did not get to play in the shop , Was able to make a deal to get some parts .

It is all good , however it turns out :) ,

I have a knife on the desk to haft , so I had best get it done .

Take care

Bill

My red head is sewing a new dress and I am surfin' the web. I go check on her and she comes and checks on me. Pretty quiet night. I cleaned a few pistols earlier. :-) Deb always enjoys me sitting at the kitchen table and cleaning my guns. She did not know until after we were married that the colone that I used was really Hoppes No 9 from me cleaning my guns. That was 38 years ago and she still loves the smell of Hoppes No 9!! I am sure you are enjoying the evening Miz Deja! Glad to see you here girl!! God bless and keep you and yours.

Hi DJ,

We had a nice visit with my son and hiz feeansee this mornin',

It's fun watchin' dem young'n in love :wub:

Toemaree Big Red an ah iz gonna take the new stainless Super-Blackhawk to the range :lol:

BANG! Them 44 magnums Rock :blink:

Shafty Lady & I were gonna have a date tonight, but she's feelin' a little under the weather.... A bug goin' 'round, I had it a couple days ago....

Anyhow, me and my son went to the general store and I gots me a new hat!

Just a sittin' at home watchin' the picture box now....an' chattin' with y'all.....

Very cool.... Having puter problems .. I thought I had em beat, but guess not.. So I am trying something else now.. More fun on date night.. lol

DV

Just doing the best I can , It is a bit on the cold side tonite , never got above freezing today . Did not get to play in the shop , Was able to make a deal to get some parts .

It is all good , however it turns out :) ,

I have a knife on the desk to haft , so I had best get it done .

Take care

Bill

Sorry Chicks.. lost my mouse.. the screen starts jittering and then I lose the mouse control. I am now trying my monitor, keyboard and mouse.. We shall see... Yeah, I remember the cold back there... Stay warm!! You need to show us a photo of that knife..

My red head is sewing a new dress and I am surfin' the web. I go check on her and she comes and checks on me. Pretty quiet night. I cleaned a few pistols earlier. :-) Deb always enjoys me sitting at the kitchen table and cleaning my guns. She did not know until after we were married that the colone that I used was really Hoppes No 9 from me cleaning my guns. That was 38 years ago and she still loves the smell of Hoppes No 9!! I am sure you are enjoying the evening Miz Deja! Glad to see you here girl!! God bless and keep you and yours.

Thanks Bigs... I it is nice to get back on once in a while.. I do miss it. Ah... you gotta the perfect wife there.. lol.. Very cool..

Hi DJ,

We had a nice visit with my son and hiz feeansee this mornin',

It's fun watchin' dem young'n in love :wub:

Toemaree Big Red an ah iz gonna take the new stainless Super-Blackhawk to the range :lol:

BANG! Them 44 magnums Rock :blink:

Young love is fun to watch.. They are silly and find humor in everything, and they simply don't notice the "warts" that we all have .. lol.. Perfect way to live you life is like that I think... Oh, geesh.. I see photos in your future.. lol

Jus a sittin here counting my money, with Captain Jack.

Got $.39 and a coupon fer a free oil filter with an oil change. :rolleyes:

39 cents.. wow... counted in all pennies that could take a while.. Oh, man a game of high stakes poker, huh?

Just back from a church Valentines banquet. The teens and kids made the meal, served us, and cleaned up afterwards. We were at the fun table naturally and had lots of laughs.

Ah.. you took your sweetpea out for Valentines.. very cool.... The fun table is the best place to be!

DV

I have a bunch built , I will try to make sheaths fot the last bunch next week . You know I am confuser illeriate

I was telling that to BMC just a little bit ago .

You could always come over and opst em for me :lol:

CB

Yeah, I will stop by on my way home from work.. lol... Still out in never never land are ya? lol

CB - if you have pictures on your confuser and can email them to me, I will put some up on my photobucket and link them for you. Mind you just don't make it too many of them.

Grizz

Ah.. Grizzes you guys are all sweeties... I bet Chicks will put a bear on BMC's tab for ya tonight.. lol

Deja - I have to be nice to CB, he knows what I look like! And even with his bad back I bet he could out run me!

Grizzes... I already know I can out run him.. lol.. One thing I have learned over the years is take "bait" a slower runner when you go out picking on people.. loll Either that or beer, you can drop the cans as you run.. slows them down.. lol

Young love is fun to watch.. They are silly and find humor in everything, and they simply don't notice the "warts" that we all have .. lol.. Perfect way to live you life is like that I think... Oh, geesh.. I see photos in your future.. lol

LOL - I was just asked this morning to be the "Weddin' Photog" for this shin-dig this June :wub:

LOL - I was just asked this morning to be the "Weddin' Photog" for this shin-dig this June :wub:

I could have guessed that.. lol... You and Red do some cool photos..

39 cents.. wow... counted in all pennies that could take a while.. Oh, man a game of high stakes poker, huh?

Captain Jack sez table stakes and no Oil Filter coupons. :blush:

Actually there are a coup;e of nickels in that $0.39

Captain Jack sez table stakes and no Oil Filter coupons. :blush:

Actually there are a coup;e of nickels in that $0.39

Darn, you have to use your fingers and toes then to help you count the nickels.. lol

[/size][/b][/color]

A BEAR?

Well, maybe it was a beer.. lol You know how I exaggerate stuff..

Hey, Deja... and a Happy Saturday Night to you~! ^_^

"Date Night..." Well, Helen Brimstone came over this evening and cooked us up a very nice supper of salmon and asparagus and somethin' I can't pronounce (much less spell!), and I made margaritas. By the way... adding a few marischino cherries to the glass and floating a bit of the juice atop the frozen concoction is verrrry nice.... :blush:

And while dining, after years of listening to Sassparilla Kid talk about it, we watched Napoleon Dynamite (the movie)! Ooooh my... I almost swallowed my tongue laughing! :lol:

Hi, Miss Deja. Sure good to hear your "voice" again :D . Glad to hear things are going so well with your Dad!

Hey, Deja... and a Happy Saturday Night to you~! ^_^

"Date Night..." Well, Helen Brimstone came over this evening and cooked us up a very nice supper of salmon and asparagus and somethin' I can't pronounce (much less spell!), and I made margaritas. By the way... adding a few marischino cherries to the glass and floating a bit of the juice atop the frozen concoction is verrrry nice.... :blush:

And while dining, after years of listening to Sassparilla Kid talk about it, we watched Napoleon Dynamite (the movie)! Ooooh my... I almost swallowed my tongue laughing! :lol:

Oh, my gosh... please tell her hello!!! How is your foot doing? Salmon is pretty good, but I am a beef eater, dyed in the wool.. lol... Never saw that movie.. gotta look it up... hugs to you both... Cool date night, my kinda stuff... well, that and shooting.. lol

Hi, Miss Deja. Sure good to hear your "voice" again :D . Glad to hear things are going so well with your Dad!

We have had a few good days in a row, so I am feeling pretty good about it all now. Kinda rough for a bit off an on. The hardest part is myself I think. I worry he will get depressed and I need to stop worrying about that. So far he has done pretty good about everything, better than I am I think.. lol.. And he is the sick one.. Geesh...

Ah...back to work now... I have finally decided the puter issue is the monitor, his. Cuz mine is working just fine. I have a HP2009m flat that works like a dream.. his is a envision that came with his compaq... I will work on the connections today and see if I can fix it .. or take a field trip to down the hill to return it...

Hey Grizz , where is that BEAR at , I need to skin it , to make a COAT :blink:

that cold has slipped down this way :o

CB

The coat is mine darn it.. lol.. You can have the beer..

Archived