SASS Wire Forum

The Truth Comes Out

The fact that crime didn't change when the ban expired has nothing to do with it. All part of the agenda.

These people are relentless, and just have no rear-view mirror when it comes to history and facts.

Remember the key word here is control.

All governments want to control their populace, not the other way around.

Specifically why we have a 2nd Amemdment!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Specifically why we have a 2nd Amemdment!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

A teachable moment from Syria:

A woman in Homs (the city the Syrian army has been besieging this week) was being interviewed, and she said "For God's sake, somebody give us guns!"

The Founders knew stuff like this would happen.

The fact that crime didn't change when the ban expired has nothing to do with it. All part of the agenda.

These people are relentless, and just have no rear-view mirror when it comes to history and facts.

You're going on the assumption that they care. They don't :ph34r:

WWB :FlagAm:

I'm pretty pissed off in general over a number of issues I have not enough time to begin discuss. We have clowns that simply won't fight cause their position would be at stake.

The handwriting is on the wall which tells my gut we are still sending the wrong people to make things right, freedom will ultimately lose and the overwhelming public debt will avalanche the global economy. Business and special interest run Washington now and it will worsen. Legislator's positions will grow in leverage as administrators of the public and private sector leading to a sort of fascist elite ruling class (to a degree, we have that now and have since 9/11). The middle class will grow smaller and continue to get screwed, while a lower class will keep the elites in power due to their dependency. Businesses and the wealthy will lobby for deals and essentially be unaffected by any so called tax reforms. Again, I repeat the the screwing of the middle class will worsen.

DDD, I don't think that the true middle class will get smaller. The problem will be how and who is able to find a way to not be in the middle class will redefine its size. The middle class has always been about the center of the road so to speak. Neither rich nor poor. Working man/woman. No special anything. They work, they pay taxes.

Now our esteamed POS in POTUS is attempting to make illegal aliens legal citizens. They will be special to the Dumbocrap party. Even though in the long run they might get to the point of being part of what should be the middle class. All they bring in is cost to social programs for the state; Bilingual education needs, healthcare needs.

The real problem is that congress doesn't do anything for the middle class. They do things so that their constituents think they do a good job so they can be kept in congress. We need term limits.

Things to keep in mind; If pro means 'for something' and con means 'against something' with progress having to do with forward motion what do you think congress means.

The real problem is that congress doesn't do anything for the middle class. They do things so that their constituents think they do a good job so they can be kept in congress. We need term limits.

I agree term limits....one in office and the second in prison

Archived