SASS Wire Forum

WTT FOR S&W 29 Mtn gun 44 Mag

Howdy to the fire.

Due to some life changes and redirection of interests I am not shooting CAS much. I have decided to consolidate to one big bore caliber. So... I'd like to acquire a Mdl 29 4-6" pistol, a Mtn Gun is preferred, stainless even better but, open to options.

Have Man

MANY CAS guns to trade. Below is my short list. Some may need cash from either side so let,s talk.

66 Yellow boy rifle 44/40 CodyMatic

OMV 44/40-44mag, 2 cylinders , 4 5/8 & 7 1/2

1878 English dbl bbl hammer gun with Briley 20 game tubes - shoot BP or smokeless

Mdl 29 stainless Mtn Gun in 45 LC

Dillon 550 with Strong mount & aluminium roller handle--LOTS of accessories

Think of it, I have I think.

Yak

Howdy to the fire.

Due to some life changes and redirection of interests I am not shooting CAS much. I have decided to consolidate to one big bore caliber. So... I'd like to acquire a Mdl 29 4-6" pistol, a Mtn Gun is preferred, stainless even better but, open to options.

Have Man

MANY CAS guns to trade. Below is my short list. Some may need cash from either side so let,s talk.

1878 English dbl bbl hammer gun with Briley 20 game tubes - shoot BP or smokeless

Yak

Been looking for a mountain gun in 45lc.......what are you asking.looking for one with the pin on the hammer

Hello Yak,

I have a S&W model 629 Mountain Gun in 44 Mag. It is stainless with 4" barrel. I have a rubber Hogue grip on it, as well as the original wood grips, box, cleaning rod and accessories, etc. This is one of a run called the Mountain Lion made for a distributor like Lew Horton, but I don't know who. Mine is number 231 of 500. All that means is there is a little extra laser etching on the right side of the frame.

I bought this, then got into SASS. It has been shot some but never carried. Mostly it sat in the safe for the last um-teen years. I don't think there is a mark on it. Let me know if you are interested. I don't want to get into .44-40, but we can discuss .45 Colt (maybe your Mountain Gun) or .357.

Anyhow, I remember the fun shooting with the Stubbs gang. Best to all.

Howdy to the fire.

Have Man

Yak

Hey, Yak,

I've got a S&W, 629-1, Cal. .44 Rem Mag., S/S, 8 3/8" bbl, w/"Presentation Case." If your are interested, please call. 831/345-4542 cell.

I'm interested in mading a trade for a couple of your items. Your "Yellow Boy," and your OMV.

Thanks,

grayson

Archived