SASS Wire Forum

Public service annoucement

Do Not!!

Come home from work and:

Drink Whiskey and have a Buffalo Burger

Smoke a ceegar

Drink more whiskey

Watch the movie Buffalo Bill (starring Joel McCrea and Maureen O'Hara :wub: )

Drink more whiskey

Then decide it's time to trim up the beard!!!

Chili Pepper(Buffalo Bill)Kid

Do Not!!

Come home from work and:

Smoke a ceegar

Drink more whiskey

Drink more whiskey

I have a easy way to rid yourself of that pesky beard hair.. NAIR.. lol... Just dont touch the mustache.. lol

What is this beard trimming of which you speak?

:D I gave that up years ago.

When I was younger and had my first good beard, I decided to trim it up myself in the mirror. Kept having to even it up until I wound up shaving it off and starting over.

Now IF I get it trimmed, someone else does it, and I don't really care if it ain't even.

And it keeps ya warm, and it is great for shopping at Christmas time.. all the kids love ya.. lol

What is this beard trimming of which you speak?

:D I gave that up years ago.

When I was younger and had my first good beard, I decided to trim it up myself in the mirror. Kept having to even it up until I wound up shaving it off and starting over.

Now IF I get it trimmed, someone else does it, and I don't really care if it ain't even.

I'm always goofin around wif it. I like it that ifin ya goof up... just shave it off an a month later it's back.

So far while in SASS I have had:

Goatee wif and wif out side burns, trimmed or long, with handlebars or wif out

Full beard long

Full beard trimmed

Fu Manchu wif a soul patch

Mustache wif soul patch

Handlebar mustache wif soul patch

I think maybe everything except clean shavin.

Now I have the Buffalo Bill look!!

CPK

I've done the goatee thing several summers, but honestly I hate to shave, or maybe I'm just lazy. So mostly it's just a full beard that doesn't get trimmed very often.

boy do I understand I hate to shave too... lol.... Okay fine, I don't understand.. lol

I forgot to list the....friendly mutton chops.

So now it's the chin strip and mustache!

Beard Styles

CPK

I forgot to list the....friendly mutton chops.

So now it's the chin strip and mustache!

Beard Styles

CPK

Who was the model? lol... still the mustache is the best facial hair I think... but thats just me... and I am just a girl..

Well according to their chart, when I do, I go down to a goatee with mustache. The stache never goes away.

The only two times in my adult life I've gone without any sort of beard were once when I was looking for work and going to an interview, it didn't help. And once when I had to go in for neck surgery and the doc said if I didn't cut it off, they would.

Grew beard and mustache, but couldn't handle the itch of the beard so I took it off. I kept the mustache though, Wyatt Earp style.

Don't drink two margaritas and then decide to shave your legs while taking a bubble bath neither.

don't ask me how I know

No danger or that for me...

I only drink rum and coke when I take bubble baths.

And I don't shave my legs.

Don't drink two margaritas and then decide to shave your legs while taking a bubble bath neither.

don't ask me how I know

Now listen here C.L...............

I take NO BUBBLE BATHS fer no wimmins..........no matter how good lookin' dey is ! ;)

I've tried the beard thing on several occasions but never kept one longer than six months. I simply don't like it, don't like how I look, and the fact that mine has bald spots has nothing to do with it. Well, maybe the bald spots have a little bit to do with it.

Bugs

I've had a beard fer pretty near 20 yrs. now. I keep it trimmed with a Wahl trimmer THEN I have some whiskey! I never got the "itches" from this beard and I'm afraid to shave it off now I might have "things" under it!:P Plus I'd have to shave everyday!!! Yuk! I hate shaving, always did!:) Rye

Do Not!!

Come home from work and:

Smoke a ceegar

Drink more whiskey

Drink more whiskey

So, ahhhhm, are you speaking from experience?

Pittsburgh Stealer lineman Brett Keisel shaved his beard off last night at a charity event and raised $40K for Children’s hospital. This is the second year in a row that he has done this.

http://multimedia.post-gazette.com/default.asp?bctid=1443838042001

So, ahhhhm, are you speaking from experience?

Yup...We have our Zen Shootists/Fort Des Moines Rangers Banquet on Saturday. I'll post sum pictures after that.

CPK

HMMMMMMMM!! Ain't been clean-shaven since early June, 1970. :lol:

Wife wouldn't recognize me. She's never seen my cheeks or chin. I had to shave off the mustache once after a car accident sent my top teeth through my upper lip. :angry:

Come to think of it, my mom wouldn't know me either. :wacko:

I grew my first beard in 1961, the summer of my high school freshman year. Of course, back then facial hair was not allowed in school, so I had to shave at the start of football season. I have had some sort of beard and mustache every year since, except the first 4 years that I was teaching. I offered to shave once, but my wife would not let me. My children have never seen me without a beard.

don't ask me how I know

Dang it now, CL, we're pretty easy going here, but there are limits. Cold showers ain't no fun at all, esp. in the winter time. So give us a break darlin' :blush:^_^

JHC :lol::P

Archived