SASS Wire Forum

Marlin Owners Forum

The Original Lumpy Gritz

Hmmm,could be that in the changes going on someone forgot to take care of the domain payment. Or they might let it go and put it all in a Remington forum, but I haven't found it.

http://www.marlinowners.com/forum/

Grits, no issues logging on from this computer

When I go to that link it says it is expired...

GG, just tried the link in YOUR post and still "NO-joy".

LG

Weird! I just got done reading about the Marlin Flop (related to the trigger that is)

try this:

http://www.marlinowners.com/forum/marlin-rant-forum/81873-good-bad-list.html

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Weird! I just got done reading about the Marlin Flop (related to the trigger that is)

try this:

http://www.marlinowners.com/forum/marlin-rant-forum/81873-good-bad-list.html

Still "NO-joy"......WTHeck? I was just on it yesterday. :angry::wacko:

Must be those cheap/imported electrons

Cheers,

LG

It has expired, those seeing it are seeing a cached page in their computer. If they try to go somewhere in the forum they will see an expired statement also.

Well...I'm getting right on by hitting any of the links above, and moving freely from topic to topic, and reading messages added TODAY.....

I don't think there is an issue....

LL

Well...I'm getting right on by hitting any of the links above, and moving freely from topic to topic, and reading messages added TODAY.....

I don't think there is an issue....

LL

same here - I see posts listed from Feb 6, then some from 'yesterday', then some from 'today'...which would be the 8th - today

SOooo, then you think that the folks who CAN'T get on MO are just make'n this up? :rolleyes:

LG

Nope...probably just contagious hysteria.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

No idea, really....but if some can get on, doesn't that mean that the site is functioning, and something else must be wrong?

Somebody smarter than me required here; I don't solve IT problems...I just sue folks who cause 'em. :lol:

LL

I'm a member of this forum also, was on yesterday and but couldn't get on today at all, I can't even get on with the links provided in these posts. Surprises me that some can and most can't, I even did a refresh and still can't get on

All for now JD Trampas

All work for me. And I'm on a w@rk computer that is locked down 30 ways from Sunday.

Lump, try holding your tongue on the left side of you mouth. Bite HARD.

This seems like a DNS (Domain Name System) situation. The site may have gone to a new IP address and all the DNS servers haven't updated yet. It can take 2 - 3 days for all of them (there's a metric shi'ite-load) to get the word.

I can see the Marlin forum!

However if I try to register I have no luck. Their spam filter keeps me from registering!

Arte et Marte

Ordnancebob

Update. I was able to register later in the evening. :rolleyes:

Too bad they are having so many quality problems currently.

I would possibly go for a 1894 Cowboy in .44-40 if they still made them :angry:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Marlin Firearms Forum

Welcome to the Marlin Firearms Forum.

Come on fellas! The domain & forum is alive and well. You guys that can't connect need either a new computer, :D to clean the junk cookies out or a new ISP

If you are trying to get on using the link in your favorites - it's a cookie issue. Use your browser and believe it'll connect every time

Works for me Pard ! :huh:

Archived