SASS Wire Forum

WTB Ruger vaquaro- One found

badshooter

Have friend looking for 2 ruger bisley stainless in 357/38 or 45cal. would consider blued.

Thanks

badshooter

I am now told that my friend is looking for Rugar vaquaro with birdshead grips, not the bisley.

Sorry about that. Still looking

Thanks to all. One found and bought

A guy I work with has a 357 Ruger Bisley for sale. Stainless, 5.5" barrel. He wants $675 for the gun and a buscadero rig. I think it is a bit high but I'm frugal. No, I'm cheap. I can ask him what his bottom dollar is but I'm pretty sure it is going to sit at that price. If you want to see it go to http://bb.mwt.net/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=107&topic_id=83014&mesg_id=83014&page=

or PM me and I'll see what kind of bargaining can be done. I even thought about buying this myself but feel it is on the high side.

Badshooter,

Clay Mosby has a pair of OMV Blued case colored Bisley's for sale. They can be seen on californiagunslingers.com. Go to News, then shooters adds for photos. He is asking $400 each and they have had an action job by Max Sand. They are .45's with 5.5" barrels.

Tully

Here is Mosby's contact info.

Clay Mosby

aka Dan Snow

snowdan7@gmail.com

Zander's Sporting Goods has new Bisley Vaqueros for $525 apiece. That's for .45 or .357. I'm telling you this so you have something to compare the used ones to. They are stainless with faux ivory grips, 5 1/2" barrels.

:rolleyes: I don't know what your new shooter is lookin for but I have two sets of Bisleys. One set 5.5 SS Blackhawks w/boxes action work .45 colt & .45 acp. Choice of grips.

Second set are SS, .45 colt, custom made 4.62" bbl bisleys, made from new, new model vaqueros by Jimmy Spurs. Full action work etc. These are expensive and not for someone that may be just trying out he sport. $2,200. If interested PM me and we can talk. C.W. Knight :FlagAm:

I have two blue/CCH .45LC Bisleys for sale on GB right now. They have spring kits, bullseye ejection rods and opened rear sight channels, and both in like new condition. If they don't sell this auction I might break the set and sell one and keep one as hunter gun. Right now the set starting price is $900 plus shipping.

Archived