SASS Wire Forum

Now only looking for SASS approved 12 ga. shotgun.....

Tucumcari Tim

Thanks to those that sent me offers for a rifle, but that need is now filled. I am still looking for an approved SASS style shotgun. Once again, "reasonably priced" please as buying start-out equipment has left a large vacuum where my wallet used to be. For those of you that are going to send pictures, please continue to do so and I will let you know.

Thanks, again for the replies.

TT

Hey TT:

I know you said 12, but if you're flexible on that, I have a nice uncut 20 gauge Stevens and a tub full of empty 20 gauge hulls that you can pick up in Cleveland Heights for $350.

Or I can ship them to ya.

You gonna be shooting at Firelands? Sandusky? Tusco?

--Dawg

to start out my SASS endeavor. Got my handguns (1- Colt SAA 45lc and a New Ruger 45lc both in Nickel finish - couldn't afford 2 Colts to start) and now looking for reasonably priced long guns. If you are "overly blessed" with either and want to share your good fortune, let me know what you have. I have read that Henry Big Boy may have some issues, so not really leaning that way. Not looking for cheapest, so quality at an affordable price is key. I am an FFL and accept from individuals with proper ID, so that's not a money concern on your end. I can pay wholesale price from my vendors, but not necessarily looking to buy new until I get the feel of the sport. Please let me know what you may have.

Thanks,

TT

PM sent

Caco

Hey TT:

I know you said 12, but if you're flexible on that, I have a nice uncut 20 gauge Stevens and a tub full of empty 20 gauge hulls that you can pick up in Cleveland Heights for $350.

Or I can ship them to ya.

You gonna be shooting at Firelands? Sandusky? Tusco?

--Dawg

Thanks, but want to stay with 12ga. Set up for reloading and really don't want to change for now. I'm planning on going to Firelands, but wasn't even aware of Sandusky or Tusco. I'm as new in this as new can be, so any advice or help is much appreciated. Let me know about the other 2 if you have time.

Thanks for the response.

TT

Hey TT:

1st Saturday -- Tusco Long Riders -- Midvale, Oh (New Philly)

Tusco

2nd Saturday -- Sandusky County Regulators -- Gibsonburg, Ohio

Sandusky

3rd Saturday, 5th Sunday, 1st Wednesday (April - October) -- Firelands Peacemakers -- Rochester, Oh (Oberlin)

Firelands

4th Saturday -- Ohio Valley Vigilantes -- Mount Vernon Ohio

OVV

Looking forward to shooting with ya.

--Dawg

Hey TT:

1st Saturday -- Tusco Long Riders -- Midvale, Oh (New Philly)

Tusco

2nd Saturday -- Sandusky County Regulators -- Gibsonburg, Ohio

Sandusky

3rd Saturday, 5th Sunday, 1st Wednesday (April - October) -- Firelands Peacemakers -- Rochester, Oh (Oberlin)

Firelands

4th Saturday -- Ohio Valley Vigilantes -- Mount Vernon Ohio

OVV

Looking forward to shooting with ya.

--Dawg

Thanks for the info. Will definitely be attending.

I have an original 97 if your interested let me know and we'll see if we can work something out

I have an original 97 if your interested let me know and we'll see if we can work something out

PM sent.

Thanks

Archived