SASS Wire Forum

FS: Pair of USFA Prewar SAA's SOLD

SOLD Selling a pair of USFA Pre War SAA's. .38 specialwtih 4 3/4" barrels. These guns were custom built by USFA and delivered it the white. And then were color case hardened and blued. The rear sights were widened before blueing. Full action job by Colt Mcalister including the coil spring hand conversion.Front sights are stock condition. Great condition with some muzzle wear from holstering. Alias has been engraved on backstrap which you can see in the pics. These guns have helped win about a dozen overall State and Regional titles so they are capapble of of getting it done. $1400 shipped. First "I'll take em" posted here gets em. PM conversations do not "hold" the guns from sale. See pics here USFA'SSOLD

PS. These retail for $1495 a piece, so this is a pretty dang good deal.

Guest Grass Range #51406

I thought USFA was a new enterprise that took over Colts machines and old building. However, I have been wrong before

FYI

Just for the record, USFA did start out in the old Colt building in Hartford, CT. (Colt's plant is now actually in West Hartford). USFA operates out of a modern building about 4 miles south of the old Colt factory in a small industrial area of Hartford. They did not take over the old Colt machines.

God only knows what USFA is manufacturing now, no one can seem to get any of their SAA in quantity.

TB

Archived